Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Momma are you buying me weed for Christmas..lmao!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:06 PM
  • 14 Replies

Today we went jet skiing..and on our way we asked the girls what they are wanting for Christmas...I asked them if they'd like to have a Wii...

Well, I was just in the kitchen getting a drink of water and my 5 year old came up and asked,"Momma are you buying me "weed" for Christmas?" LOL....

family in the van

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bradsmommy22
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Oh gosh! lmao hopefully she don't go to school saying that hehe! Kids are so funny.

FranksHoney
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Lol. My daughter was playing in a pot once and her daddy was swinging her around in it. When she got out she said, "I love pot!!" It was cute.

luv2wahm
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:10 PM

LOL I never thought of that!!! Great 1st day of kindergarten ends with a visit from CPS! How do I document that one in a scrapbook?? LMAO

Quoting Bradsmommy22:

Oh gosh! lmao hopefully she don't go to school saying that hehe! Kids are so funny.

family in the van

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

2babybats
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Hahahaha. God I love kids! They're just so innocent!

rocklovinggirl
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:12 PM
Aww that is too cute!

Soon to be BFing, selective vaxing, cloth diapering and baby wearing momma to Josiah! Loves World of Warcraft, scrapbooking, reading, rock music, the color pink and the Vampire Lestat! TX born and raised, open minded, Ron Paul supporting Libertarian, loving Army wife and most importantly Christian!
wsv777
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:14 PM

rolling on floorNow pls don't say it at school!!!!!

Natashath09
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:14 PM
LOL how do they even know what "weed" is?

michelle121003
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Did you keep a straight face and correct her or did you laugh your ass off??!!  :)

lilhippie354
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Yep! My parents got my younger sisters a Wii for Christmas, and the youngest went back to school, she told everyone she got the weed from Santa! She had a really young teacher and she thought it was one of the funniest things ever. She called my mom and they talked about it for like 30 min. She said it was the high light of her year!

luv2wahm
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:17 PM

she doesn't know what "weed" at least the marijuana kind is...only the kind I am cursing at in the flower beds...but she was trying to say Wii and it came out as "weed"...

Quoting Natashath09:

LOL how do they even know what "weed" is?

family in the van

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)