Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Show off your tattoo's here!!!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:35 PM
  • 23 Replies

I just got this done today... It was awesome.. my first tattoo and I'm already contemplating my second one.. probably around Christmas... LOL...Not the best picture but it was taken less than 5 minutes after it was done

YOu can't tell in this picture.. but the letters are chaded in an aqua blue that is his actual foot print... from when he was one year old

I'm a ripped jeans wearing, hair dyed burgandy, working full time, In college studying Law Enforcement Full Time,  Domestiic Violence Survivor, Dance in the living room, In my pajama's, to R&B's Top 40, pumped to the max, laughing at my son, who's dancing is the cutest, video game playing, internet addict,bedtime reading, lullabye singing,   teen mommy, who just turned 20, & is breaking the statistics on teen parenting!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauraluann
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:39 PM

I don't have one yet, but I know what I want.

I want something like this on my left hip for hubby.

Then I want the top butterfly on the back of my left shoulder.

OP your tat is so cute and symbolic.

Mom2torandis
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:42 PM

here is mine and DH's tats.  both pics were taking an hour or so after we got them done.

KristaP13
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:43 PM

that last leaf is pretty much in my buttcrack lol

and my 2nd & 3rd aren't the right format to download, but one is a tribal style dragon on my shoulder, and one is my daughters name in black, gray and pink, with a heart shaped pacifire underneath :) cuz she'll always be mommy's baby :)

I'm a sucker for tattoo posts.. and tattoos lol

TheLostMuppet
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Very cute!
I have 11, but heres a pic of my most resent.
I got it less then 2 weeks ago. Its on my inner, left arm.....
(Btw~ If anyones is interested, all my others are in my pics. An album titled "Inked".)

wedding tickers

Click The "Easy Button" 
                                 To View All of My Cafe 

Themes! 

View Showdowns

HuntersMomee
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:45 PM

my son's feet, off his certificate :) he was a preemie so it is a pretty small tattoo ... he was  only a pound and 12 ounces and 13 inches long...

¸.*¨) ¸.*¨)                          (¯`v´¯)                          (¨*.¸*.¸
(¸.´ (¸.´ .´ ¸¸.¨¯`¯♥♥♥    `*.¸.*´   
♥♥♥¯`¯¨.¸¸ ´. ´.¸) ´.¸)

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:46 PM

This is my first and only (as of right now). It is on my  right inner wrist. 

Mom2torandis
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:51 PM

You have awesome ink.  and your DH is gorgeous

Quoting TheLostMuppet:

Very cute!
I have 11, but heres a pic of my most resent.
I got it less then 2 weeks ago. Its on my inner, left arm.....
(Btw~ If anyones is interested, all my others are in my pics. An album titled "Inked".)

MrsDuNn06
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:52 PM

my only tattoo for now but i will be getting a star gazor lily on my should cap right above this tattoo. the yellow flowers on the wings are my son's birth flowers. this was about 1 hour after i had it done so its all red around the sides. 

Lilypie - (Dpju)Lilypie - (THON)

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com

kaitlynsmommy31
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:53 PM

NaturalMom426
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:55 PM

I Love my tattoo's and can't wait until I am done nursing next year so I can go back for my next one!

I have 3 little ones....

This is my rose on my hip, I got the design from the ceiling in St Patrick's Cathedral in NY my home town<3 my feminine side

This is my fave! I got it after getting an A on a presentation in college...LOL...it means Pure love in Sanskrit

my third is a pentagram on my neck for my leading planet in Taurus...I didn't like my zodiac symbol as a tat but I am a true Taurus and dug a little deeper into the representation..very few people know that the planet Venus creates the pattern of the pentagram over an 8 year time period within it's orbit.and Venus is my leading planet...it's very controversial, but I love it!

I clearly love symbolism!

My next is going down my spine....and I want my boys names around my wrist like a bracelet...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)