Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IM DUE TO HAVE BABY IN TWO WEEKS AND NOTHING MAKES ME HAPPY..

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:53 PM
  • 7 Replies
I Dont know if im the only one going through this or has ever gone through this...but i can not seem to find ANYTHING that puts me at ease these days. I cant sleep..Nothing i eat satisfies me..im in pain when i do take a walk or something..I just feel like i wanna scream ALL day everyday!!!!

I really have no idea how to handle myself. I just feel like crying all day and anxious! I dunno...anyone else been there???

pregnancy week by week
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
zgirls009
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:54 PM

I'm right there with you.  Ten more days until my due date and then I'll probably be ripping out my hair and throats of the next person who asks "still haven't had that baby huh?" 

I just want to sleep and go to the gym.  I miss both. 

DevilDuckie
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:56 PM

You are not alone so don't worry about that.  The last week of my pregnancy I cried and cried.  My husband was at his wits end.  He would have done anything to make me happy and nothing worked.  Finally the baby came and it was all better.  It does get better.

LuvinMyRockstar
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:58 PM

sounds like it's just your emotions getting the best of you. hormones..they suck! try just focusing on the best part that you are going to be a mother to a beautiful little one.

schunmom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:58 PM

I'm with the both of you. I can't sleep, get comfy.and people just need to quit asking me when I'm gonna pop! Not only am I pregnant and irratible people just have to be annoying!

MommyAnnaBanana
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Yes I went through something similar at the end of my last pregnancy.  It WILL get better once the baby comes and you guys get past the first month or 2.  I know that within an hour of giving birth all the aches and pains I had were gone.  I love my kiddos but MAN I hate the last few months of being pregnant.  (((HUGS)))

mommyannabanana

lauraluann
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:59 PM

I have less then four weeks left and I am there with you.  I can't get comfortable enough to sleep, my back is killing me, it feels like the baby is out of room, and I pee every five minutes.  Oh and these braxton hicks are pretty painful at times.

Though it is all worth it.  Just wait tell we see our little babies beautiful faces!

MixedCooke
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 2:54 AM

You should think about anti-depressants after birth just in case it is baby blues.  I just think when you are so close to your due date and ready to pop those sort of feelings are really normal!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)