Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Just Caught Someone Stealing

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:20 PM
  • 11 Replies

Food out of my Garden. I walked outside to feed my rabbits and someone had their 4 wheeler parked towards my garden with their lights on so they could see and they were just picking away at my stuff. They saw me and just kept picking. i came inside to get my fiance cause im not the kind of person to say something, and they got back on it and left. I cant believe someone would just drive up to my yard and pick out of my garden.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Megan711
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:22 PM

WOW thats sooo F****** up 

TrezsMom

Lol, in Staten Island, the homeless used to steal from our tomato gardens and then in Manhattan they used to push their shopping carts up and take our cans, lol.

JaylensMommy807

Im sorry that really sucks.  People have no respect for one another anymore.  If you though that this was going to be an ongoing problem you could always try to set up some type of camera.  Hope it doesnt happen again.

Cressida
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:25 PM

we have cameras but just not any facing our garden, i guess well just have to move one.

Quoting JaylensMommy807:

Im sorry that really sucks.  People have no respect for one another anymore.  If you though that this was going to be an ongoing problem you could always try to set up some type of camera.  Hope it doesnt happen again.

SylviaNCali
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:29 PM

That is awful. Sad people are so inconsiderate of other peoples belongings. 

krise
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:30 PM

wow, that is so lame! 

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Quoting SylviaNCali:

That is awful. Sad people are so inconsiderate of other peoples belongings. 

For real.

cherryici
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:31 PM

I so sorry that happened to you......I dont even have any constructive advise...how do you stop people from stealing from your yard, really...cant be home all the time...maybe a camera would work but ...take comfort in the fact of knowing that you have done your good deed for the day with out lifting a finger or breaking a sweat...winklol...good luck with that

CafeMom Tickers
possummom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:31 PM

wow. that is pretty insane. if they had done that me...they would have been looking down the barrel of my shotgun next. lol!!

RypTyd1999
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:33 PM

We have somebody stealing from our garden too.....all of the ripe tomatoes!! We have 12 plants and have gotten maybe that many tomatoes off of them!!  I'm thinkin barbed wire or maybe an electric fence?? Hehehehe.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)