Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im gross :(

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:23 PM
  • 25 Replies

im 38 weeks pregnant, im horny and i want some lovin.. hubby wont touch me. ive never felt so unattractive and gross in my life.

Lilypie - (Dpju)Lilypie - (THON)

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrezsMom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:24 PM

You aren't gross, lol. You are just all hormones and feel sensitive. What is more beautiful than being pregnant?!! Full of life.

wells75904
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:24 PM

I am lucky enought to have never had that problem my hubby thinks pregnant women are beautiful.....sorry you are going through this you are 38wks so cheer up it will be over soon :)

I own and admin in several groups, see one that interests you? JOIN US!!!

Frugal and Thrifty Moms-This group is a place to come to get recipes, advice, to chat, have fun, let your hair down and talk about cooking, recipes, budgeting, menu planning, and all things related to making our households run more smoothly.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Frugal_And_Thrifty_Moms
May 2005 Children- Come and join us if you have a child born in May of 2005, share the joys, the fears, the challenges of raising 4 year olds! http://www.cafemom.com/group/may2005children
About Frugal Moms Buy, Sell, and Trade Connection-Buy and sell with great prices!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Frugalmomsbuyandsell

lovemymichael
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:25 PM

aww that sucks!  why won't he touch you?  Is he scared?

do you have a toy???

sweetktn
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Aww don't feel that way hun. Men are just stupid. It's him that has the problem not you. Being pregnant is beautiful and wonderful, *wink* even under all the swelling, bloating and pains. Just tell him he's an ass and you wouldn't be in that situation if it wasn't for him. LOL

Lilypie
zgirls009
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Ugh, isn't getting laid so much work?  I've convinced SO that if he doesn't have sex with me, I'm going to be pregnant and fat forever.  He calls it "chore sex" but if he still gets off, it must not be that bad right?

Hopefully we both only have a few more days and then we can not be pregnant anymore!

TrezsMom
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:26 PM

What is his reason for not wanting to be with you, anyway?

mrs.legates07

aww i'll trade ya.. mine wont leave me the freak alone.... and i dont wanna be touched.. i only 32 weeks tho.. everytime we do anything (he is a bit large in those areas) i wanna just run away i dont wanna be touched unless im in the mood... and i cant be on top cause im much bigger weight wise than him he is a damn stick. ....

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks
luving-mom-of-2

Then, you just get all hormonal on his ass and tell him you think he's disgusting, too, but you'll sleep with him!  LOL, it will be all over soon, momma...just hang in there!

Proud Denny Hamlin #11 & Michael Waltrip #55 Fan!

Megan711

clapping couldnt have said it better myself !

Quoting sweetktn:

Aww don't feel that way hun. Men are just stupid. It's him that has the problem not you. Being pregnant is beautiful and wonderful, *wink* even under all the swelling, bloating and pains. Just tell him he's an ass and you wouldn't be in that situation if it wasn't for him. LOL

MrsDuNn06
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:27 PM

well he just f*cked up cause if he doesnt give me some before i have this baby then he will HAVE TO wait 6 weeks postpartum cause im having a c-section. im even crying over this, im really hurt. his excuse is "i dont want to trigger anything" wft?? hello we can have this baby now and she will come when shes ready you ass!

Lilypie - (Dpju)Lilypie - (THON)

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)