Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow, strange!!!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:45 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay so I have an ex who meant alot to me, but we lost touch he got married I had my second child and we just never talked he ended up changing his number mine never did. So to get to the point he called me at ten after one on friday night! Just to talk and see if I knew who I was talking to, well he said he would be in AZ all weekend and callme on monday well he never did(which is kind of a good thing) His wife doesn't like me! anyways he wants me to add him as a friend on Facebook, and at quarter to two that same morning he sent me a text saying "I still love u" what would you think or do? I jjust sent him one back that morning just asking him what his wife would think? But it was so random and out of the blue! I think he was drinking but after this long why would he call me??

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Responding to him is just asking for trouble.

MommyTo2Boyz
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Maybe he's going through a rough patch with his wife and he was drinking and started thinking of you? If it was me. I wouldn't get involved.

treehugger823
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:48 PM

I think u did the right thing by asking what his wife would think. Please don't be the 'other woman' in this situation. i realise how much he meant to you but you broke up for a reason, and if he's willing to cheat on his wife with you... well... you know the rest.

pregnancy due date
Buffy65
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:06 PM

Quoting MommyTo2Boyz:

Maybe he's going through a rough patch with his wife and he was drinking and started thinking of you? If it was me. I wouldn't get involved.

LauraKW
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Tell him to sober up and go home to his wife.

cherryici
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Quoting Buffy65:

Quoting MommyTo2Boyz:

CafeMom Tickers
Army_Wife41
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:11 PM

He is fishing for a way back in your life. Guys tend to do this a lot when their other relationships are failing. I wouldn;t touch that "friendship" with a ten foot pole.

armyjaw dropbaby boypregnant belly

Adam                         Laura              Jeremiah                 And new baby

My happy family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)