Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG why is she doing this?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:04 PM
  • 7 Replies

My DD is 2 about to be 3 in October. Lately when she goes poopy she pus her fingers in her diaper and pulls some out and smears it all over herself and her belongings. It is disgusting and I don't know why she is doing this now. Is she weird or could she be having a problem??

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:05 PM
Potty training time?
Photobucket
Jenniy
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:06 PM

My DS did that too, started his potty training. lol

baby growth

baby

baby

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:06 PM

This...

My DD is 23 months and potty trained, and i never had any problems with her playing in her poop...i knew it was time when i woke up to her naked in my room, and her diaper was on hre bed not played in or anything...she just took it off because it was poopy

Quoting MrsApple:

Potty training time?

westtexaslady
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:06 PM

that's EXACTLY what i was thinking! haha i've heard of many babies playing with their poop, though... i'm sure nothing is "wrong" with her.

Quoting MrsApple:

Potty training time?

AMarineLovesMe
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:07 PM

I agree with PP, it may be a good time to start trying her in the potty.  DS started doing it and I took it as potty training time and we are doing ok with it now.  SS has actually taken out handfuls and smeared them all over my house and DS - but he's a whole different issue lol.

CSRodriguez
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Well  I would say so 

Quoting MrsApple:

Potty training time?

russelsprout
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:19 PM

maybe shes just trying to tell you shes poopy... my son takes his diaper off when he has a pee butt... and I tried the potty training thing and so far no luck. plus my son is 14 months old, so I donno when to potty train.

[url=http://lafemmebonita.com][img]http://lafemmebonita.com/blinkies//Pregnancy%20and%20Babies/2.gif[/img][/url]
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)