Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

slumber party

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:17 PM
  • 4 Replies

has anyone ever had a slumber party or gone to one its not a sleep over its a sex toy party i was thinking of having one and wanted to know what you mamas thought would you go?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
luv2wahm
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:21 PM

I was a consultant for Slumber Parties for about 3 years....you'd be surprised at the number of women that go to these parties...people you would never dream in a million years go to these parties...I say go for it!

family in the van

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

Beautiful__mama
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:23 PM

they look like alot of fun are they expensive to throw

Quoting luv2wahm:

I was a consultant for Slumber Parties for about 3 years....you'd be surprised at the number of women that go to these parties...people you would never dream in a million years go to these parties...I say go for it!

luv2wahm
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:26 PM

when I was with them..it was absolutely free..in fact you would get 10% of the night's sales in free product...and usually the consultant will give you a free gift...

Quoting Beautiful__mama:

Quoting luv2wahm:

family in the van

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

Beautiful__mama
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:30 PM

ooh ok it looks like alot of fun and i really want to do it

Quoting luv2wahm:

when I was with them..it was absolutely free..in fact you would get 10% of the night's sales in free product...and usually the consultant will give you a free gift...

Quoting Beautiful__mama:

Quoting luv2wahm:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)