Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please pray for my lil sister! Updated

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:23 PM
  • 6 Replies

My sister is 21. she has a 14 month old daughter. in May she moved about 4 states away from a very abusive b/f. her life from May till a few days ago was going great! she got a job, her own place, a great daycare for her daughter and so on. today she was amiitted to the hospitl. she has been sick for the past week and really sick for 3 days. they found a spot on her liver and not sure what it is. they are running lots of tests. i dont know all the details because she is about 12 hours from me. when i talk to her on the phone she is drugged up so i cant really get anything out of her. so please send a prayer her way! she is to young to have something wrong with her liver. she doesnt drink or do drugs or anything!

Update 1: well my sister called me tonight and said they still dont know whats going on. she has had 3 u/s's, a MRI and in about an hr she will have a CT done. they took alot of blood and had to redo her IV 3 times! she is staying another night. they arent sure when she will get to go home. she is still in alot of pain. i hope they find out soon what is going on with her! she misses her DD like crazy! 

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TheresaMomof9
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Praying for your sister!! {{hugs}} and here's a bump. 

RypTyd1999
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Will do! Keep us informed!

NattysMommy
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:24 PM

I hope everything turns out ok! 

ashandryzmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Quoting TheresaMomof9:

Praying for your sister!! {{hugs}} and here's a bump. 

luvbeinamommy68
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 3:51 AM
nysa76
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 4:19 AM

I will keep her in my thoughts!

"I'm selfish, I'm impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)