Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My mom and I caught two SEVEN year olds having sex!

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 7:56 PM
  • 126 Replies

Holy freakin crap! I went to my moms to give her back her step stool, stayed there for a while with my boys and we went out on the front porch so she could smoke and we were just talking. We were sitting there when my moms neighbors son came up to us and said that the two kids across the street were naked and kissing and made a face and said "ew". My mom thought it was the teenager who lives across the street so she walked to her driveway where you can see the side of the house and saw the little boy and the other neighbor across the street NAKED AND HAVING SEX! He was ON TOP OF HER! My mom yelled at them and they got up and my mom knocked on the ladies door and told her what happened. She came out and started yelling at her son and then the other mother came outside and then the 2 mothers started yelling at each other. I dunno what happened from there because we just went back to my moms house. But we were talking to my moms neighbor (the one with the son that caught them) and she said the little boy across the street tried to kiss her son earlier today!!! The people across the street (with the boy) just moved in a few months ago and have been rude the whole time. Then the other people (with the girl) are in their 30's but hang out with a bunch of teens and we all know they smoke weed with them (only because I used to be friends with the guy that lived where the new people live and he would go over there). My moms neighbor said she's fed up with it and she's calling CPS on both people. Anyways, I'm still shocked at SEVEN year olds having sex!

toddler boyParker (6-1-07) baby boyColten (1-15-09) 

by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dreamerinluv
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 7:57 PM

OMG !!! 

~~ If I had Skittles in my mouth.......would you come and taste the rainbow ?~~

Trotterswife
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 7:58 PM

I dont even know what to say...

WTF

Ziggy-Stardust
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 7:58 PM

I caught my brother and the neighbor girl doing this when they were like 8. They werent actually having sex, like i dont think he was inside her, but they were naked in bed together.. I wish i could forget it. Its a crazy world. 

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

Christine0813
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 7:59 PM

Quoting Trotterswife:

I dont even know what to say...

WTF

Married mother with three children, Daniel, Seth, Olivia and SM to Nicole. Owner of Northeast Ohio Mothers   Member of Mommies of Toddler Boys   Member of 2nd Grade 2009  Member of Raising Girls  Member of Ohio Stepmoms and Step/Blended Families

LaPaBa
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 7:59 PM

Omg, someone definately needs to check in on that situation and have it stopped for sure!

Paulathcat043.gif Animated Animals image by Keefers_animatedbackgroundbutterflies.gif animated butterfly image by autumnbreeze_2006

retsillacam
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 8:00 PM

WOW!

shecallsmemom04
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 8:00 PM

i............don't even know what to say honestly.

my daughter is 6, that's just..............wow

i DESPISE stupid people, and i DESPISE stupid people unwilling to educate themselves even more!!!!!!!

isra1986
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 8:01 PM

TERRIBLE!!!!!!
My 10 year old brother spent the night with my sister at her boyfiends house and her boyfreind has an 11 year sister and the mom wanted to let my brother sleep in he bed with her!!!! Some people......

dreamerinluv
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 8:01 PM

OK...now that im over the initial shock.....they are tooo young to know about sex so they either SAW this firsthand....or this was done to them !! 

~~ If I had Skittles in my mouth.......would you come and taste the rainbow ?~~

Army_Wife41
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Um. Gross. That is just..................I'm speechless.

I am a BF, formula supplementing, never needed to try the CIO method, vaccinating, one day will try ERF, never going to co-sleep, very loving mother and wife, who tries to not be judgemental, will send my kids to public school, doesn't care about your opinion on the war in Iraq or Afghanistan, supports our troops, married to a soldier, baby making factory...wife to Adam, mommy to Jeremiah and our new baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)