Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

show off your angel babies or tell your angel baby story (( pics)) May upset some

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:29 AM
  • 838 Replies
1 mom liked this

Most of the time moms with angels dont get to show them off or mention much about them, so I thought I would start a post just for us mamas with angels.

My daughter Nicole Marie was born at 27 weeks, after a drunk driver hit us. She was born on 1-3-06 and lived one week to 1-11-06 I never got to hold her till after she passed. Her little heart just couldnt do it.   I have everything that happened in a journal post. But here is my baby girl

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1516286/my_Lil_Nicole_RIP_baby_girl_How_drunk_driving_affected_me

Feel free to share   your story

I wanted to let you mommys know that lilypie.com now has memorial tickers

by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
All4you
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for you loss! I think you and the other angel babies mothers deserve to show them off in any way you want! She is beautful and you deserve to show the world. I hope the person that hit you is in prison for a long long time.

faithfulmomof1
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:34 AM

nope he only got 6 months in jail 1 year probation and had to attened aa meetings

Quoting All4you:

I'm so sorry for you loss! I think you and the other angel babies mothers deserve to show them off in any way you want! She is beautful and you deserve to show the world. I hope the person that hit you is in prison for a long long time.

RBecnel86
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:34 AM

That is exactly my thoughts!

Quoting All4you:

MNLETLE
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:35 AM

She is so beautiful. Both pictures. I just wanted to say that.

Horribly tragic that what ultimately lead to her passing was something so senseless. Beautiful Beautiful!!!!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

All4you
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:37 AM

I am so sorry that is all he got! I would love to say I am shocked but unfortunatly I am not. It seems like those that "attempt" a crime get more time than those that actually do a crime!

Quoting faithfulmomof1:

nope he only got 6 months in jail 1 year probation and had to attened aa meetings

Quoting All4you:

mamapotter
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:38 AM

I miscarried my oldest daughter's twin.  I wonder what the child would have been like.  It was early in the pregnancy and surely was not a devastating as losing a baby like you did, but it makes me sad sometimes to think about it.   I'm sorry for your loss.

Dr. Phil said that the secret to inner peace was to finish everything you started.  So I looked around the house, finished the book I wanted to read, my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, and a bottle of Jack Daniels.  You wouldn't believe how calm I am now.
faithfulmomof1
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:41 AM

Ya I think no matter when you lose a baby your always filled with the i wonders and what ifs

Quoting mamapotter:

I miscarried my oldest daughter's twin.  I wonder what the child would have been like.  It was early in the pregnancy and surely was not a devastating as losing a baby like you did, but it makes me sad sometimes to think about it.   I'm sorry for your loss.

callmemommyof3
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:42 AM

im sorry for your loss mama. and that he got off with so little. i myself miscarried 3 times, so i do understand that feeling of loss.

CoastieWifePR
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:43 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss! im sorry  Things like that make my blood boil, its always the innocent ones who suffer, yet the stupid drunk driver gets off so easily bad

Quoting faithfulmomof1:

Quoting All4you:

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
  This is Bunny. Copy and paste her into your signature to help her gain world domination.

sondamom0828
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:47 AM

This is my angel baby, Kyler.  He was born 6/6/08 and passed away 7/16/08.  He was born with a rare chromosome disorder.  R.I.P.  Ky Ky...I love you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN