Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

show off your angel babies or tell your angel baby story (( pics)) May upset some

Most of the time moms with angels dont get to show them off or mention much about them, so I thought I would start a post just for us mamas with angels.

My daughter Nicole Marie was born at 27 weeks, after a drunk driver hit us. She was born on 1-3-06 and lived one week to 1-11-06 I never got to hold her till after she passed. Her little heart just couldnt do it.   I have everything that happened in a journal post. But here is my baby girl

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1516286/my_Lil_Nicole_RIP_baby_girl_How_drunk_driving_affected_me

Feel free to share   your story

I wanted to let you mommys know that lilypie.com now has memorial tickers

by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:29 AM
Replies (11-20):
New-mom-3-2008
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:48 AM

I was 9 weeks and six days, it all started the Friday before, I have an incompetent cervix which for those of you who don't know my cervix dilates to early, (aka) I go into labor early. Well I was having really bad contractions on Friday and I called the ob and they told me to come in on Monday June 29Th, I had been in pain all weekend Well I went in at 2:15P.M. and I told the ob my problem he told me I was over reacting but said he would check my cervix so I would calm down. Well he told me my cervix look nice and long and closed and he said alright let's look at the baby's heart beat well after 2 mins. of not talking to me he said Heather I can't find the heartbeat I asked him what if you an external ultrasound instead of an internal he told me he had a great few of the baby and it wasn't moving and he saw no heartbeat and there was a big dark spot bellow it's heart well that was with the portable u/s machine so we went to the tech and there was still no heartbeat she type in under description no FHT and I just broke down just a week ago my baby was moving and its heart was beating. It has been 2 months and it still kills me.

R.I.P. John Alfred Maloney or Sara Elizabeth Maloney

May 15,2009-June 29,2009

Heather.gif picture by MomOfThr33

All4you
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:49 AM

He's beautiful  angel mini

Quoting sondamom0828:

This is my angel baby, Kyler.  He was born 6/6/08 and passed away 7/16/08.  He was born with a rare chromosome disorder.  R.I.P.  Ky Ky...I love you.

1hotmama7
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:49 AM

i fucking hate drunk drivers,    so sorry for you loss.     sry for swearing...

i lost  a baby  1 day short of 16 wks  aug 5 of 2004 {ny law  16 wks and over you have to burry the baby}     i was at the park with my kids and xhubby at the time,  i wasnt running around or doing anything,   and all of a sudden i had terrible pain  and  felt a gush,  covered in blood,   drove  to the closest hospital,  i went in crying and bleeding like crazy, they told me to sit and wait.   i turned around  went out side  and called 911  went to another hospital,   i kept passing out in the ambulance,   so im in the room with the nurse   and asking whats happening,  she says she will be right back, i begged her not to leave,   and i felt like i had to push a lil and my baby came out....     i held my lil boy in my hands  and wouldnt let go.  the docs tryed to take him from me and i wouldnt  let them.    they wouldnt let me burry my baby boy   because i wasnt 16 wks...   they just thru  his lil body away   with the medical waste...    they had the chapplen and some social worker people come and talk with me.    I know my lil scott matthew  is up there watching over our family...  and even tho i didnt know him i love him....

sry that was kinda long....    i have to go cry now....  so sry again for your loss...

mommy_tl
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:52 AM

My angel baby is my 2nd DD, Lorelei Trinity Mayann, she was stillborn @ 29 weeks after complications due to severe preecclampsia. Her placenta tore away from the uterus. They didn't catch it because her heartbeat was strong (159 until the end), and I didn't swell or have high BP until the day before. She passed while I was being prepped for an emergency c-section.

She was 1 lb. 14 ozs., and was born (and passed) on April 27, 2005. I miss her so much and think of her every day. She would be 4 now. We held her, and yes we have pictures. I just dont have one uploaded to the computer.

We have her in a cute urn with teddy bears on it, and a small gold plaque with her name and the date. Our church did a memorial service for free, it was beautiful. Our families were very supportive, and still are. The hospital staff made her a memory box. And I made a shadow box of her blanket, gown, hat and booties that they put on her. We've dedicated a song to her, its a really good song for families who have lost babies... it is religious though. It's called "glory baby" by a group called Watermark. I still bawl my eyes out when i hear it.

Tamara.... 26, mom of 3 (05/03, 03/06, 04/07) & 1 angel (04/05)... married to James since October 2001.

sondamom0828
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:54 AM

Thank you!!!

Quoting All4you:

He's beautiful  angel mini

Quoting sondamom0828:

This is my angel baby, Kyler.  He was born 6/6/08 and passed away 7/16/08.  He was born with a rare chromosome disorder.  R.I.P.  Ky Ky...I love you.

mom23luvs
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:55 AM

It breaks my heart to read all your stories. But when I read them I am awed at how strong you mommies are, your angel babies are all beautiful and it really gives me an appreciation for my kids. God Bless you all and your angel babies ♥

PUMPKIN1117
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:56 AM

Quoting 1hotmama7:

i lost  a baby  1 day short of 16 wks  aug 5 of 2004 {ny law  16 wks and over you have to burry the baby}     i was at the park with my kids and xhubby at the time,  i wasnt running around or doing anything,   and all of a sudden i had terrible pain  and  felt a gush,  covered in blood,   drove  to the closest hospital,  i went in crying and bleeding like crazy, they told me to sit and wait.   i turned around  went out side  and called 911  went to another hospital,   i kept passing out in the ambulance,   so im in the room with the nurse   and asking whats happening,  she says she will be right back, i begged her not to leave,   and i felt like i had to push a lil and my baby came out....     i held my lil boy in my hands  and wouldnt let go.  the docs tryed to take him from me and i wouldnt  let them.    they wouldnt let me burry my baby boy   because i wasnt 16 wks...   they just thru  his lil body away   with the medical waste...    they had the chapplen and some social worker people come and talk with me.    I know my lil scott matthew  is up there watching over our family...  and even tho i didnt know him i love him....

sry that was kinda long....    i have to go cry now....  so sry again for your loss...

OMG IM SO SORRY. =(   TO ALL U LADIES...IM SO SORRY

{{}} for LIFE   

sondamom0828
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:57 AM

I am so sorry for your loss.  That is horrible the way they treated you!!! 

Quoting 1hotmama7:

Arianna
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2009 at 2:02 AM

My AndyBear...natural miscarriage, chosen by me, so that I could bury him.  10 weeks gestation...Died around July 28th, 2005...miscarried on August 15th, 2005.  Buried under our wedding tree in a corsage box with a Boyd's bear, a mother's poem card, a wallet size pic of my husband, myself, and our living son, and a Dora the Explorer cookie....

Arianna

Mommy, Wife, Homeschooler, Director of Religious Education, and Earth Religions Practitioner.

krisalynn
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 2:02 AM

Hugs! I am so sorry for your loss

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN