Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

show off your angel babies or tell your angel baby story (( pics)) May upset some

Most of the time moms with angels dont get to show them off or mention much about them, so I thought I would start a post just for us mamas with angels.

My daughter Nicole Marie was born at 27 weeks, after a drunk driver hit us. She was born on 1-3-06 and lived one week to 1-11-06 I never got to hold her till after she passed. Her little heart just couldnt do it.   I have everything that happened in a journal post. But here is my baby girl

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1516286/my_Lil_Nicole_RIP_baby_girl_How_drunk_driving_affected_me

Feel free to share   your story

I wanted to let you mommys know that lilypie.com now has memorial tickers

by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:29 AM
Replies (21-30):
kahala
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Omg! That fucking makes my blood boil! You had every right to bury ur baby angel! Im cryingwith u! Thats horrible! I woulda been in prison due to some broken necks! 

Quoting 1hotmama7:

i fucking hate drunk drivers,    so sorry for you loss.     sry for swearing...

i lost  a baby  1 day short of 16 wks  aug 5 of 2004 {ny law  16 wks and over you have to burry the baby}     i was at the park with my kids and xhubby at the time,  i wasnt running around or doing anything,   and all of a sudden i had terrible pain  and  felt a gush,  covered in blood,   drove  to the closest hospital,  i went in crying and bleeding like crazy, they told me to sit and wait.   i turned around  went out side  and called 911  went to another hospital,   i kept passing out in the ambulance,   so im in the room with the nurse   and asking whats happening,  she says she will be right back, i begged her not to leave,   and i felt like i had to push a lil and my baby came out....     i held my lil boy in my hands  and wouldnt let go.  the docs tryed to take him from me and i wouldnt  let them.    they wouldnt let me burry my baby boy   because i wasnt 16 wks...   they just thru  his lil body away   with the medical waste...    they had the chapplen and some social worker people come and talk with me.    I know my lil scott matthew  is up there watching over our family...  and even tho i didnt know him i love him....

sry that was kinda long....    i have to go cry now....  so sry again for your loss...

Della03
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 2:12 AM

Quoting callmemommyof3:

im sorry for your loss mama. and that he got off with so little. i myself miscarried 3 times, so i do understand that feeling of loss.

Im so sorry for ur loss sweetie. I also lost my first by miscarriage. I was 6 weeks and didnt know I was pregnant until i lost my "Angel". No matter when a child passes, they are still angels at conception

wedding website 

Lilypie 

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

TraceyHowlett
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 2:13 AM

This is my Angel Baby Bryan, he passed away on January 27, 2008. He loved and lived life to the fullest. He was taken suddenly and tragically. There is no pain in the world like loosing a child. Bryan was 17 years old and loved everyone. In this picture he is holding his friends little girl Emory. Children just gravited towards him, he was never to busy to play with children or help out an elderly person. My only comfort is that Bryan loved the Lord so much. He was very active with our Cowboy Church. There were over 800 people at his memorial service and I remember looking around and saying to my mom " Wow, he had an impact on all of these peoples lives in one way or another." I truely believe he is my Guardian Angel for when I have those days that I think I just can't go on, I hear him say to me " It's alright Madre" We love and miss him so much, but he will live on forever in our hearts. He will be " Forever 17" If anyone would like to talk about the loss of their child I am always here. It's amazing how much better you feel after talking with someone who knows what you have been through. God Bless All of you,

Tracey

mrsmilfy
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 2:13 AM

I'm sorry for all of you ladies who have lost a precious child. Here is an amazing Non-profit organization that supports mothers and fathers who have an angel. The org. is called My Very Own Angel:  http://www.myveryownangel.org/ 

Arianna
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2009 at 2:13 AM

Quoting 1hotmama7:

i fucking hate drunk drivers,    so sorry for you loss.     sry for swearing...

i lost  a baby  1 day short of 16 wks  aug 5 of 2004 {ny law  16 wks and over you have to burry the baby}     i was at the park with my kids and xhubby at the time,  i wasnt running around or doing anything,   and all of a sudden i had terrible pain  and  felt a gush,  covered in blood,   drove  to the closest hospital,  i went in crying and bleeding like crazy, they told me to sit and wait.   i turned around  went out side  and called 911  went to another hospital,   i kept passing out in the ambulance,   so im in the room with the nurse   and asking whats happening,  she says she will be right back, i begged her not to leave,   and i felt like i had to push a lil and my baby came out....     i held my lil boy in my hands  and wouldnt let go.  the docs tryed to take him from me and i wouldnt  let them.    they wouldnt let me burry my baby boy   because i wasnt 16 wks...   they just thru  his lil body away   with the medical waste...    they had the chapplen and some social worker people come and talk with me.    I know my lil scott matthew  is up there watching over our family...  and even tho i didnt know him i love him....

sry that was kinda long....    i have to go cry now....  so sry again for your loss...

I am so sorry that you did not get to bury your little one.  I know EXACTLY what you are speaking of with this...it is one of the most ridiculous laws on the books, and one of the most unfair to grieving mothers who wish to bury their child.

When I found out on Sonogram that my Andy had died at 10 weeks, they told me that if I went in for the D&C that I would not be allowed to have him, because he would get sent to pathology for testing.  They were all rude and obnoxious and acting like I was a nut for even questioning their "Authority".  So I told them to F' Off, I would do it myself.  I ended up waiting just over two weeks for a natural miscarriage, and had him at home with my husband helping me.

I was one of the lucky ones.  So many other mothers have no closure because their children are whisked away by these doctors who use them for testing and then toss them like trash.  It is sick!

two of the sweetest farewells I have known of though, for mom's whose children were older gestations when they passed were:

1. A mom had her child cremated, and carries the ashes around in a heart shaped necklace urn, specifically designed for infant loss.

2.  A mom had her child cremated, and put the ashes in their urn, and then put the urn inside of one of those make a bears...so that the mom can cuddle the bear when she sleeps, holding her child close.

It truly is a sisterhood.

Arianna

Mommy, Wife, Homeschooler, Director of Religious Education, and Earth Religions Practitioner.

de_sly
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 2:16 AM

Quoting Arianna:

My AndyBear...natural miscarriage, chosen by me, so that I could bury him.  10 weeks gestation...Died around July 28th, 2005...miscarried on August 15th, 2005.  Buried under our wedding tree in a corsage box with a Boyd's bear, a mother's poem card, a wallet size pic of my husband, myself, and our living son, and a Dora the Explorer cookie....

Arianna

i remember i read somewhere that someone told you that you were sick for having pics of your lost child. and really i find this beautiful. i have lost but i was only 2 weeks along. and if i ever lost my baby farther along i would to a natural miscarry to just so i can see what i loved soomuch. this picture is just so nice to me, i cant believe that they wont let you bury the young ones and they just wanna toss them away.

what you have is beautiful and worth so much

sara_3388
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2009 at 2:17 AM

This is my angel Sarina. She was born sleeping at full term 9 months ago todayand to be honest im sittin here crying my eyes out I miss her so much!

lyric2005
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 2:17 AM

I am so sorry for your loss and all the other Mommas on here.♥

yellow ribbon

Je_Jette_Poo
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 2:18 AM

Quoting TraceyHowlett:

This is my Angel Baby Bryan, he passed away on January 27, 2008. He loved and lived life to the fullest. He was taken suddenly and tragically. There is no pain in the world like loosing a child. Bryan was 17 years old and loved everyone. In this picture he is holding his friends little girl Emory. Children just gravited towards him, he was never to busy to play with children or help out an elderly person. My only comfort is that Bryan loved the Lord so much. He was very active with our Cowboy Church. There were over 800 people at his memorial service and I remember looking around and saying to my mom " Wow, he had an impact on all of these peoples lives in one way or another." I truely believe he is my Guardian Angel for when I have those days that I think I just can't go on, I hear him say to me " It's alright Madre" We love and miss him so much, but he will live on forever in our hearts. He will be " Forever 17" If anyone would like to talk about the loss of their child I am always here. It's amazing how much better you feel after talking with someone who knows what you have been through. God Bless All of you,

Tracey

Oh wow. I'm so sorry! He sounds like a really good person

Pooky0815
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 2:22 AM

My name is arianna too and my birthday is aug 15 thats alot in common his birthday just passed andy will always be in my prayers on my birthday

Quoting de_sly:

Quoting Arianna:

My AndyBear...natural miscarriage, chosen by me, so that I could bury him.  10 weeks gestation...Died around July 28th, 2005...miscarried on August 15th, 2005.  Buried under our wedding tree in a corsage box with a Boyd's bear, a mother's poem card, a wallet size pic of my husband, myself, and our living son, and a Dora the Explorer cookie....

Arianna

i remember i read somewhere that someone told you that you were sick for having pics of your lost child. and really i find this beautiful. i have lost but i was only 2 weeks along. and if i ever lost my baby farther along i would to a natural miscarry to just so i can see what i loved soomuch. this picture is just so nice to me, i cant believe that they wont let you bury the young ones and they just wanna toss them away.

what you have is beautiful and worth so much

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)