Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

show off your angel babies or tell your angel baby story (( pics)) May upset some

Most of the time moms with angels dont get to show them off or mention much about them, so I thought I would start a post just for us mamas with angels.

My daughter Nicole Marie was born at 27 weeks, after a drunk driver hit us. She was born on 1-3-06 and lived one week to 1-11-06 I never got to hold her till after she passed. Her little heart just couldnt do it.   I have everything that happened in a journal post. But here is my baby girl

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1516286/my_Lil_Nicole_RIP_baby_girl_How_drunk_driving_affected_me

Feel free to share   your story

I wanted to let you mommys know that lilypie.com now has memorial tickers

by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 1:29 AM
Replies (831-838):
MrsLuciano02
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Here is my angel baby, lost at 12 weeks, cause is unknown. Not sure the gender so we just say baby luciano

Arianna
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

Here is my angel baby, lost at 12 weeks, cause is unknown. Not sure the gender so we just say baby luciano

So sorry for your loss.... my son was just a little younger than your baby when we lost him.  I had a natural miscarriage.  Peace to you as you begin the path to healing.

MrsLuciano02
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:21 PM

when did u find out you were having a boy? when we asked my dr if she could tell the gender she said it was to early

Quoting Arianna:

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

So sorry for your loss.... my son was just a little younger than your baby when we lost him.  I had a natural miscarriage.  Peace to you as you begin the path to healing.

Arianna
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

when did u find out you were having a boy? when we asked my dr if she could tell the gender she said it was to early

Quoting Arianna:

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

I was only able to find out because of having him at home.  I was able to actually hold him, and it was very obvious that he was a boy.  It was too early to find out what he was by the sonogram, when they found out that he had died, so I had to wait until I had him two weeks later.

AF2011
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Im so sorry for your loss. Sadly I lost my baby on January 27th 2011 and thats my birthday,

Quoting TraceyHowlett:

This is my Angel Baby Bryan, he passed away on January 27, 2008. He loved and lived life to the fullest. He was taken suddenly and tragically. There is no pain in the world like loosing a child. Bryan was 17 years old and loved everyone. In this picture he is holding his friends little girl Emory. Children just gravited towards him, he was never to busy to play with children or help out an elderly person. My only comfort is that Bryan loved the Lord so much. He was very active with our Cowboy Church. There were over 800 people at his memorial service and I remember looking around and saying to my mom " Wow, he had an impact on all of these peoples lives in one way or another." I truely believe he is my Guardian Angel for when I have those days that I think I just can't go on, I hear him say to me " It's alright Madre" We love and miss him so much, but he will live on forever in our hearts. He will be " Forever 17" If anyone would like to talk about the loss of their child I am always here. It's amazing how much better you feel after talking with someone who knows what you have been through. God Bless All of you,

Tracey

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
MrsLuciano02
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:54 AM

So sorry at least you were able to hold him once. My baby died so fast the week after this US was taken is when I had my MC and on the US we saw the heartbeat and the baby flutter. I wasn't sure what was going on the day I lost the baby my dh and I just rushed to my ob and there is where they confirmed the mc and gave me the dnc

Quoting Arianna:

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

Quoting Arianna:

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

I was only able to find out because of having him at home.  I was able to actually hold him, and it was very obvious that he was a boy.  It was too early to find out what he was by the sonogram, when they found out that he had died, so I had to wait until I had him two weeks later.

Arianna
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

So sorry at least you were able to hold him once. My baby died so fast the week after this US was taken is when I had my MC and on the US we saw the heartbeat and the baby flutter. I wasn't sure what was going on the day I lost the baby my dh and I just rushed to my ob and there is where they confirmed the mc and gave me the dnc

Quoting Arianna:

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

Quoting Arianna:

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

Thanks.  Sorry that you had to go all through that.  It is so difficult, no matter what.  Only time heals...but even then it isn't a full healing.

emeraldangel2.0
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Quoting KyMom24:

There are no words. When you lose a spouse you are a widow, when you lose your parents you are an orphan...but there is no word for when you lose a baby. My thoughts and love to each and every one of you.

that because no word can fit the pain

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)