• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who needs soap operas...(piog)

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:09 AM
  • 1 Replies

When I get in real life. Seriously, my mom and her bf drive me crazy. This wkend my moms bf and his son get in an arguement. So the bf decides to take the truck back that he gave his son. The mom calls police and reports the truck stolen, the son signs the report so now the police are looking for moms bf. Well after that all happens the bf trys to park the truck at my house, my mom lives 3 houses down from me, my mom tells him to move the truck cuz I dont need the police at my house and possibley get a charge of having stolen property at my house. I told her if he doesnt remove it, then I will call the police and tell them where the truck is, so he moves it to his cuz's house. Once that is over with my mom went to get the sons clothes to take to his moms, well her bf smacked her so she went and pressed charges for domestic violence. When the police show up to ask him where the truck is he locks himself in the house and starts threatening to send out the dogs, they have pit boxer mix, my mom said the only thing they would do is knock ya down and lick ya. The swat team was going to come out but my mom decided to leave when the prosecuter told them no. So today I guess the bf is going to turn himself in. THis is after having is bro and neice in FL trying to contact him to talk to him and his mother who rents the other side of the duplex telling him that he needs to seek help and had to get meds b.c it was upsetting her too much to deal with.

Oh and while all that was going on Saturday and Sunday the bf was calling the police station making harassing phone calls, good job buddy. My sis and I are hoping he gets locked up, my mom wants him to get help. That would be fine, but he is not willing to admit he has an alchole problem. My lil sis who is only 11 has been staying at her friends house, my mom has been camping on my lil love seat. I sometimes wish I still lived 200 miles away so I wouldnt have to deal with all this shit.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
nataliesmommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Wow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)