• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

orgasm/pain...

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM
  • 12 Replies

Okay my hubs and I were.....you know.....having some fun. Well I had an orgasm and it hurt. Like my tummy tightened up and it actually hurt. That normal? I am 24 weeks pg.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RyansMommie07
by Jessica Lynne on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:16 AM

as long as the contraction is under 30 seconds ur good, but take it easy, rest w/ ur feet up and drink some water just in case.  im on restrictions because orgasm has put me into early labor...it did with my first son too though. the further along u are the stronger the contraction will feel because of the size of ur uterus.

moorhead2
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:16 AM

anyone have any bad experiences with this?

moorhead2
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:22 AM

I have been having some contraction/ bh since then and hadnt before. I dont want to go into early labor :( I am only 24weeks that would not be good

Quoting RyansMommie07:

as long as the contraction is under 30 seconds ur good, but take it easy, rest w/ ur feet up and drink some water just in case.  im on restrictions because orgasm has put me into early labor...it did with my first son too though. the further along u are the stronger the contraction will feel because of the size of ur uterus.

zianneaaliyah
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:23 AM

Only pain I get is afterwards if you know what I mean.

adamjackie
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:23 AM

I had the same thing happen everytime while pregnant with my son. It sucked. My Dr said nothing to worry about as long as they go away  and do not continue.

RyansMommie07
by Jessica Lynne on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:24 AM

if theyre still coming and going id call the ob and give him a heads up... could be nothing, but better to get a dr opinion ya know? he might tell u to rest and drink some water or  to go get checked. he might tell you its absolutely normal and to relax. so id call and let him know. good luck momma!

msbusychild
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:25 AM

I am 23 weeks preggo with my fourth, and this has been something that I've dealt with for all of my pregnancies. The orgasm just triggers something that gives you some braxton hicks. It happens to me every time I orgasm. But if it doesn't stop for a long time, you might want to start worrying a little. But mine usually just last an hour or two at the most.

pregnancy
moorhead2
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:28 AM

Thanks!!

This is baby #3 for me and I never felt anything like that before, was a bit scarey

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:30 AM

yep, that happend alot with me also, I was afraid to do it the first time. Wait til you have the baby and you start squirting milk everywhere. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good times!!! lol

moorhead2
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:32 AM

LOL that has happened and my hub grabbed my boob and jerked it just right so it would go right in my face :P LOL

Quoting misssy2000:

yep, that happend alot with me also, I was afraid to do it the first time. Wait til you have the baby and you start squirting milk everywhere. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good times!!! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)