Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lullabye/Bedtime Story

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:17 AM
  • 4 Replies

What's your baby's favorite lullaby or bedtime story?

My son loves to 'read' Llama Llama Red Pajama, and Love you Forever.

And he tries to sing along with me to 'Think of Me' ala Veggietales.

dancingpengiune.gif the dancer image by jjjohnnaThis Penguin Dances for Freedom From Religion
I got that BOOM BOOM POW!!!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TessyCat
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:21 AM

My youngest DD's favs are "Momma Do You Love Me?" and "Tell Me A Scary Story, but Not Too Scary" she's a little creeper LOL

reecenkaden
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Only one reply? I'm sure more Mommies read to their kids at night.

dancingpengiune.gif the dancer image by jjjohnnaThis Penguin Dances for Freedom From Religion
I got that BOOM BOOM POW!!!

3earthangels
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:00 PM

We have 3 favorite stories.. "Millions of Cats," "Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel," and " Harry the Dirty Dog." Guaranteed I read these stories at least twice a week.

Our favorite songs are "You are my Sunshine," "Maria had a little lamb," (just changed Mary to my DD's name), and "Dona Nobis." DH has several spanish songs he sings with & to them also, but I don't know their titles.

The US Immigration Support Group - We know it's hard. We'll give you a shoulder to cry on, friends to laugh with, and a helping hand.

cinemagirl823
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:07 PM

My DDs favorite lullabys are The Sweetheart Tree & Moon River by Mancini, Edelweiss, and Baby Mine (Dumbo).

As for books its usually A Color of His Own by Leo Lionni which my daughter ends up reading to me lol (She is 2 1/2 and has it memorized lol) or sometimes if im lucky to change things a Disney Princess story. If you have never read A Color of His Own its really cute!

The ______ Housewife:  http://www.cafemom.com/group/theblankhousewife

Young Mommies, Young Babies around Graham http://www.cafemom.com/group/YMYBGraham

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)