Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this bug you?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:48 AM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Does it bother you when someone posts a yes or no question you would answer if only they had posted a simple poll?

Options:

Yes.

No.

Sometimes...

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

There are so many posts that go on for pages & pages with people answering a simple yes & no question. I don't mind if people want to expand on their answer, but most of the time a Yes/ No poll would suffice.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MaryD621
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:49 AM

Doesn't bother me at all!!!  Does it bother you or where you bored and had to ask the question, because that would soooo be me !!!!!  LMAO !!!!!

*Edit*

Okay me being blonde, even though i am not, got the answer to my post when I answered so I guess I would be put in that "annoying" catagory !!!!  :)

maybaby08
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:50 AM

It bugs me. I like polls, probably 80% of my posts have polls haha because I know sometimes I just answer polls and don't feel like posting a full response. Even with a poll it's not like they can't post a full reponse if they want to.

Yes we CAN and Yes we DID!!!!

Photobucket

FlagMomNick
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:03 AM

Quoting MaryD621:

Doesn't bother me at all!!!  Does it bother you or where you bored and had to ask the question, because that would soooo be me !!!!!  LMAO !!!!!

*Edit*

Okay me being blonde, even though i am not, got the answer to my post when I answered so I guess I would be put in that "annoying" catagory !!!!  :)

Ok, sometimes it bothers me, but yes I am bored. :)

Pna1Dra6on
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:18 AM

it really just depends on the question on If I'll answer it even if it has a poll or requires a typed yes/no but either way doesnt bother me much.

"It's not about counting the days, rather making the days count"

my eyeshadow looks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)