• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's see those papa and nana pics!!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:21 AM
  • 17 Replies

So I edited a pic of my dad and ds for my dads b-day and I love it.  So I thought we could all share our favorite pics of our kiddos with their grandparents!  ME FIRST!!!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArmyWifey4907
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:46 AM

I don't have many of DS with his Grammy and Papa on my computer, but they were just visiting us last week, so here's a new one.  They live in MN, we live in TX.

mybabiesRmywrld
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Oh how sweet.  It looks like lil' man is going to have his grandma's height.  They both look very tall and slender in this pic.

Quoting ArmyWifey4907:

I don't have many of DS with his Grammy and Papa on my computer, but they were just visiting us last week, so here's a new one.  They live in MN, we live in TX.

isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Great grandmom and that's grandpa (my dad) in the back:

The other great grandmom:

Grandma (My mom)

My stepmom

ramadan mubarak

momofboys631
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:18 PM

baseballtoddler boybaby boy

Mom To 3 Rowdy Boys

bkwrmem
by Emily on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:20 PM

this is my fav of my oldest son and my mom and my niece. (the cast is cause he had club foot) my mom was so happy for the hour they both napped on her.

these are my fav for youngest ds taken a week ago when he was just a week old.my mom is the top one my mil is the bottom. these were taken by my 4 year old all by himself. he is the little photographer (not kidding some of his pics are better then i can take -.-) i'm not sure what my mom was doing lol.(she'd kill me but i love the pic)

wife of Melvyn together since may 7,2003 married since april 26,2005 , Mother to Little Mel (april 30,2005) and Demetri (aug 9,2009).

kameronsmommy08
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:22 PM

This is at his 1st birthday with his grandparents and great grandparents!

christin_610
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:23 PM

ok these are my babies with my mom and dad, i dont have any other ones on this computer

JillMH
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Lizzy317
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:28 PM

We meet Papa Bear across the road from where we live. I took his first pic in the concret truck.

curled up on top of Nanny.  These are my parents.

Grammy at the boy's birthday party.

And I just noticed I don't have any pics of Pawpaw on here. He's deployed so we'll have to fix that when he comes home.

mom2cindylouwho
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Last month my Mom flew from WA to AL "just to babysit" DD.  :o)  It was a great visit & kept my Mom occupied while my dad finishes is tour in Iraq....

This is my mom 115lbs lighter (all within the year) & wearing her "Cyan-blue" shirt (by DD's name is Cyan) :o)

This is the only I age I have have of DD (7 months) w/my Dad ... they live so far away & his job takes him all over the world ... so we're only able to see him once in a blue moon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)