Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pittsburgh Public School Teacher Assaults Boy With Autism

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:33 AM
  • 10 Replies

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeNEmma
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:36 AM

OH MY GOSH!!!! i hope this lady got and gets in trouble!!! this makes me soooo made!!! do you know any information? who/what/where/when that kind of thing!!? holy crap!!!!

~*Meg*~

dorky_goddess
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:40 AM

Normally, I don't condone violence, but this hit too close to home, being that I have an autistic son.  Had that been my son, I'd have been waiting on that bitch in the parking lot.

melimommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:18 AM

That poor kid he looked so scared the way he just clenched his fists, he was like shocked and terrified.  She is lucky that wasn't my son, she'd get the beating of her life.

People who have don't have enough patience or sense to take a break when their patience is running thin should not take a job with children, elderly, or animals.

What a jerk. i hope they hand her her ass for that. Kudos to the person who recorded that, I hope the person said something to the coward.

mommywife06
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:34 AM

Where does she live? lol. I dont know any one personally autistic but this pissed me off. I mean I can feel my blood boiling and Im getting warm, like when your BP raises. This really just pissed me off 

mommyto2boys99
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:37 AM

Oh my God... I want to kill that woman.

TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Wow she is damn lucky that wasnt my son..she woulda been dead before she could blink! What I want to know is who was taping that and why didnt they stop it? What is she saying to him I cant understand it?

<3 Aubri Stacia & Tyler Joseph <3

angelmom713
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:38 AM

I am really laid back BUT  I WANT TO KICK HER F"ING ASS

scootermom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Quoting melimommy:

That poor kid he looked so scared the way he just clenched his fists, he was like shocked and terrified.  She is lucky that wasn't my son, she'd get the beating of her life.

People who have don't have enough patience or sense to take a break when their patience is running thin should not take a job with children, elderly, or animals.

What a jerk. i hope they hand her her ass for that. Kudos to the person who recorded that, I hope the person said something to the coward.

Wow!  I sincerely hope she gets into trouble for this, and the parents of this child kick her butt.  There is no reason to be like this.  She better hope she dosen't run into the parents of this child in a dark alley.

rella8672
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:18 AM

Oh hells to the No!!! If anyone did this to my child,autistic or not,it would be on...

Dmajsmommy9396
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:48 PM

This happened in pittsburgh. Yes it did happen in 2008 , but the parents of this child just found out last week when someone posted it on You Tube! The School District just fired her and kept it hush hush. It was the Teacher's Aide who recorded it after he witnessed her abusing other children. The woman who sent it to me on facebook is a friend of the boy's Mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)