Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UMmmm I changed my mind I am not ready!!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:52 AM
  • 4 Replies
Dh and I have had an arguement for 2 years about having another baby! I want one he doesn't. DD is my only child he has a son from a previous marriage. I want a boy! So his mom comes for a visit and talks about how she wants us to have another baby! Now he wants too! And I don't!! For one it took his mom to change his mind! And two I am potty training DD and it is like I will finally be done with diapers and I will have to start all over! Plus we are starting to get to where we want and life i.e. buying a house. And another will add to expenses and take away from what we can give to DD. I guess I started to think more pratical rather than being selfish. My best friend said I am being stupid and should just stop not trying and leave it up to fate. But I don't trust fate! So what do you ladies think should I tell him no? or just keep Auny flow going for another 2 weeks until I decide?? haha How should I explain it to him without closing the door for the future if I change my mind?

I am a mom that does not need to define herself in a paragraph. Nor could I define myself and life in a paragraph. Thank you
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jothra
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:56 AM

Tell him just like you didn't push him when he wasn't ready, he needs to wait until you are ready again.

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:57 AM

Quoting jothra:

Tell him just like you didn't push him when he wasn't ready, he needs to wait until you are ready again.

Ditto

KatherineM
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:58 AM

I would say tell you them you want to until you have the house then after maybe a year start to discuss it again.

MaryD621
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:59 AM

Agree !!!

Quoting jothra:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)