Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hows everyone doing?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:07 AM
  • 38 Replies

So freaking boared. Dh is at work, and I am watching the contest hoping to see if something changes, I need to get up and clean but I am to sleep to, and I am waiting for dh to finish up at work so we can read JOB together and then I can do to bed, so what are you all up to tonight? I also want to take a pregnancy test but I am afraid it will come up negative and then I will be sad again. So I keep putting it off. I have taken 12 pregnancy test this month and I am not pregnant still.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuvmySFSGT
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:11 AM

The holes in my boobs are finally healing...I think...so I am happy about that.

My Yorkie is snoring right next to me.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:13 AM

what happend??

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

zjonzie
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:14 AM

need to go to sleep but i always stay up too late.  darn second wind i get!!

LuvmySFSGT
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:15 AM

Quoting misssy2000:

what happend??

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

I had a breast reduction. And I was allergic to the internal stitches. So at about 3 weeks post op all my incisions starting splitting...and oozing...and bleeding...eww...its gross. I have been dealing with it for over a week...and its just horrible. My restrictions and recovery has lengthened...and I feel useless....and gross having to change grody cause 3 times a day. Its just...ewwww...just...ewww.....

Vampee_Mom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:15 AM

Pretty good.

Just sitting here piddling around on CafeMom while the hubby plays Castle Wolfenstein.

Awweeeee.. Good luck on TTC'ing!!!

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:18 AM

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Quoting misssy2000:

what happend??

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

I had a breast reduction. And I was allergic to the internal stitches. So at about 3 weeks post op all my incisions starting splitting...and oozing...and bleeding...eww...its gross. I have been dealing with it for over a week...and its just horrible. My restrictions and recovery has lengthened...and I feel useless....and gross having to change grody cause 3 times a day. Its just...ewwww...just...ewww.....

Ouch sounds painful. I hope they gave you something good to ease the pain.

MadameReeseCup
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:19 AM

I can't sleep, I just mopped the wood floors and swiffered the kitchen floors, did a load of laundry, did the dishes, and I can't sleep or think of anything else to do. 

I am so jealous that you can take a pregnancy test and there is a chance that it will come up positive!  We will not be TTC for 2-3 years.  I really want my son to have a sibling close in age, but it is not the right time for us.

OP-your kids are so cute.  I have seen them before in you siggy and they are just darling. 

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in
primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe
that loving is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing. I believe
that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is
another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:19 AM

Thanks, hopefully I already am because we stopped trying already,  so if it wasnt a one hit wonder I am going to have to wait.

Quoting Vampee_Mom:

Pretty good.

Just sitting here piddling around on CafeMom while the hubby plays Castle Wolfenstein.

Awweeeee.. Good luck on TTC'ing!!!

kimikylemama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:26 AM

I'm finally better.  I had a toothache from HELL!  And I'm not exagerating one bit.  I thought it was another tooth that had a cavity, but it was one that got fixed years ago and a cavity started to form under the filling, which got into the root so I had to get a root canal today.  But Saturday my left side of my face hurt(I thought it was a migrane that just wouldn't go away) and then last night I was shopping and was in so much pain that I couldn't-that was at 5ishpm and I was up past 2am because nothing would take any of the pain away(orajel, rx ibuephropen 800mg, rx tylenol w/coating), those rxs were from my husband's recent visit to er for a kidney stone,I just didn't realize until the other day how many I actually had.  Sorry, about the bad spelling the dentist wrote me a rx for vicodin so I'm kinda having problems with focusing on my screen.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:27 AM

Oh thank you!!! My mom had 10 and my dh mom had 9 so its in the genes. Oh it will happen, and in the meantime at least the trying is always fun, right?

Quoting MadameReeseCup:

I can't sleep, I just mopped the wood floors and swiffered the kitchen floors, did a load of laundry, did the dishes, and I can't sleep or think of anything else to do. 

I am so jealous that you can take a pregnancy test and there is a chance that it will come up positive!  We will not be TTC for 2-3 years.  I really want my son to have a sibling close in age, but it is not the right time for us.

OP-your kids are so cute.  I have seen them before in you siggy and they are just darling. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)