Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you saw...

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:35 AM
  • 11 Replies

Poll

Question: I would think

Options:

It doesn't look like he is his father

That's definitely his son

other (explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 32

View Results

This man and baby in public together, you would think... 

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RaynesMommy07
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:36 AM

That it's definitely his son!  They look just alike, except the son is lighter.   

CarlaD
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:38 AM

I wouldn't think anything out of the ordinary.  I would think the boy is cute and go on about my business.

mommyto2boys99
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:39 AM

The only difference I can see is that the little boy is lighter. They have the same eyes, same nose, same lips.. Definitely his kid!

Sirenabella
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:42 AM

Quoting CarlaD:

I wouldn't think anything out of the ordinary.  I would think the boy is cute and go on about my business.

snowpeasmom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:44 AM

I wouldn't assume deffiently or otherwise.  Though i usually assume "FATHER" if a man  pose like that with a child anyways

baby growth

galaxy questcosleeping mommyProud Work At Home Mom Blinkiehomebirth blinkie

melimommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:44 AM

The reason I put up this poll was because once the three of us were all in the supermarket and I stepped away from them to get something and while I was gone a woman came up to my son and SO and was like "oooh, what a cute baby!" Then looked at SO and said, Where are his parents?" and he was like, ummm  I'm his dad, and she felt stupid and walked away.

So I was just curious to see what others thought. She was just probably being ignorant and not looking past the skin color, but whatever.

alexmama2209
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:48 AM

lol i have the same problem well kinda i am spanish and my husband and son are both very white if my husband is not around i get very funny looks because he does not look like me

melimommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:02 AM

Yeah we are the other way around. I am white and my SO is latino. Sometimes when I am out alone with my son people ask me if he is hispanic, or if it comes up that I tell them his nationality they say, i knew he looked a little spanish lol

Dina_M
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:08 AM

He has eyes that are exactly the same as his father...only he is fairer and that should not bother anyone i guess.

Sweet baby Tia....we love you a lot and are proud to have you.                  

happy

Dina_M

alexmama2209
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:16 AM

Quoting melimommy:

Yeah we are the other way around. I am white and my SO is latino. Sometimes when I am out alone with my son people ask me if he is hispanic, or if it comes up that I tell them his nationality they say, i knew he looked a little spanish lol

its crazy cause my son looks nothing like me and i get looks like i stoled him or something no one approaches me guess there scared lol jk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)