• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Caillou!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:44 AM
  • 17 Replies

Does anyone know where I can find Caillou birthday supplies. My son is turning 2 at the ending of september and while we have the money right now i wanted to go ahead and start shopping for his birthday since I hate doing it all last minute. He really loves this dorky kid and calls everyone Caillou including his grents animals any help would be appreciated

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsmac07
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:51 AM

just bumping it so it doesnt get lost cmon ladies im desperate lol

lalala09
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:07 AM

I just typed in Caillou party supplies (google) and there was a bunch of things that came up for it.

KreatingMe
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:08 AM

My son has been Caillou obsessed for probably close to 2 yrs now! lol

I googled it once and there are party supplies. Off topic, WHY is Caillou bald?

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:10 AM

Nowhere! been there doing that!  I looked all over dd is having a party you can try ebay but you will end up paying way more than you should. then if you do they will give you a whole party pack the the only think with Calliou on them are the hats, tablecloth and I think cups and the rest is plain and you still will have to pay for shipping its so not worth it. Go to my page and you can see my Calliou ideas but I am just going to make everything. THen I am going to print up some Calliou coloring pages. Plus no place will put Calliou on a cake because of Copyright stuff but you can buy a cake label from private small companies and have it shipped to you.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:17 AM

You can get plates here but the shipping is ten bucks. So you pay 14 doller four 8 paper plates so not worth it to me.

9" plates

KreatingMe
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:21 AM

Quoting misssy2000:

You can get plates here but the shipping is ten bucks. So you pay 14 doller four 8 paper plates so not worth it to me.

9" plates

That's insane. I wonder why it's so hard. Isn't this a Canadian show? I wonder if that's why, but you wouldn't think that would matter.

mrsmac07
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:21 AM

thanks ladies!

Missy i have ebayed, amazoned, yahood, and googled and ive seen the same as you have.. I just may have to come up with another theme this year

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:24 AM

Welcome to my world. You can do it its just super hard work. But you can go to dollar tree and do a sesame street themed one. Or walmart has the basic color stuff and you just make some main Callio themed things. Calliou is really easy to draw. I am also making a Calliou pinata. You can do it girl don't give up on Calliou! lol

Quoting mrsmac07:

thanks ladies!

Missy i have ebayed, amazoned, yahood, and googled and ive seen the same as you have.. I just may have to come up with another theme this year

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:24 AM

You can get stuffed shipped from ther but its so expensive its not worth it

Quoting KreatingMe:

Quoting misssy2000:

9" plates

That's insane. I wonder why it's so hard. Isn't this a Canadian show? I wonder if that's why, but you wouldn't think that would matter.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:39 AM

well bump because I am still looking for CAlliou stuff/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)