Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i HATED it untill now

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:37 AM
  • 2 Replies

Maple syrup !!  I have NEVER liked the smell or taste of it.

But yesterday when I made my son breakfast and opened the bottle the smell hit my nose and i was like OOOOO that smells good. So I took a bite of his waffle and about DIED !! I ended up eating his breakfast LMAO and had to make more meanwhile he kept saying " I waiting momma !!"

When I was pregnant with my son i fell in love with pepperoni pizza, and i HATED pepperoni untill i was pregnant with him

Is there anything you couldnt stand the smell or taste of before you were pregnant and you love now ?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Princefan6684
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:41 AM

Yup, ketchup made my stomach turn almost my whole life! I didnt start eating it until my first pregnancy. And not on french fries...on chicken nuggets and fish sticks...lol...now I can eat ketchup every so often but my first pregnancy it was crazy how much I ate it!

Another fab siggy

PinaiAngelPai15
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:41 AM

Bbq everything.  Bbq sauce... DH's bbq chips and sunflower seeds.  I could eat bbq food so long as it didn't have bbq sauce on it.  After I got pregnant this time... I ate bbq drenched bbq sauce... and LOVED it. lolz.  DH can even eat his bbq chips and sunflower seeds around me without me needing to vomit. haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)