Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Callin all Coffee lovers !!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:05 AM
  • 37 Replies

How do you drink your coffee?

If you use flavored creamer whats your favorite flavor/brand?

I drink mine with a splash of Creme Brulee creamer by coffeemate.

Oh yea check out all the yummy recipes coffee mate as on their site

http://www.coffee-mate.com/Recipes/top/CappuccinoCheesecake.aspx

Im gonna have to make this one

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trobnolte
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:08 AM

I have mine with 3 teaspoons of sugar and some French Vanilla creamer. mmmmmm

Nickie76
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:08 AM

I like Folgers French roast I also like Maxwell House South Pacific blend. I have it w/ milk and like a dot of sugar (There is no point lol)

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
Admin to 30 and Beyond
lizmarie1975
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:11 AM

I like mine with a little milk and sugar.  Actually, I really enjoy European or African coffee.  It's so strong...mmmm.

triciamarie73
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:12 AM

I have decided i simpily cannot live without my beloved morning coffee. i absolutly love starbucks iced coffee with hazelnut syrup and half n half but it is crazy to drive to starbucks every morning so i found this coffee at publix- i believe the brand is Joffrey's hazelnut cream with sugar and lowfat milk. Yummy! Just poured my first cup! Here's to a good day :)

lyrick24
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:13 AM

I like to drink maxwell house and I like it black most of the time. If I'm in the mood for someting sweat I drink it with cinnamon vanilla. But I usually do that around the holidays while I'm listening to christmas music. I also like gingerbread during the holidays.

Princefan6684
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:19 AM

A spoonful of sugar, a splash of milk and some flavored creamer....I have been really digging Coffeemates international flavors...Right now I am using Belgium Chocolate Toffee....its tasty!

Another fab siggy

Hisservent
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:20 AM

I usually drink Folgers or Maxwell House, whichever is on sale. Right now I am drinking decaf, cause we are TTC.  I always put 2 tsp sugar and enough creamer to make it look like this. The creamer is always flavored. Lately, it's the Creme Brule (but kroger brand, cause it's cheaper). But I also love vanilla, white choc. mac. nut, and Choc. Eclair

I usually drink 1 cup a day but my cup is abotu 12 oz. Sometimes I'll drink another one in the late afternoon,  but I don't do that much in the summer. I mostly do that in the winter.

ttcHappily married, green(eco friendly), work from home, Christian mom of one and TTC another.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

baby dust

NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:20 AM

ooooooo i didnt see that one in the store !!!  I might have to look today when I go walmart !  it sounds frickin DELICIOUS !! 

Quoting Princefan6684:

A spoonful of sugar, a splash of milk and some flavored creamer....I have been really digging Coffeemates international flavors...Right now I am using Belgium Chocolate Toffee....its tasty!

LaPaBa
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:21 AM

I don't drink a lot of coffee, but when I do, it has to be this:

Paulathcat043.gif Animated Animals image by Keefers_animatedbackgroundbutterflies.gif animated butterfly image by autumnbreeze_2006

athenax3
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:21 AM

Quoting trobnolte:

I have mine with 3 teaspoons of sugar and some French Vanilla creamer. mmmmmm

perfect...hmmmm...coffeee......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)