Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cereal combinations

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:22 AM
  • 7 Replies

My 3 1/2 year old daughter just asked me to mix Lucky Charms and Cocoa Puffs in a bowl for her to eat.  I was kind of grossed out at the thought but she's chowing down like no tomorrow!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
grammarpolice
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Double the sugar, I guess!

PinaiAngelPai15
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:23 AM

I mix all kinds of cereal together. lolz.  So long as it nummy it goes in my tummy. haha.  I'll even mix three or four different types. 

lizmarie1975
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Quoting grammarpolice:

Double the sugar, I guess!

Not that she needs it, though.  But she's been up since 6:00 and eaten a yogurt and a banana so hey...maybe she'll take a nap when she crashes!

Brat111507
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:25 AM

Wow that's a sugar load and a half LOL....we usually do Cheerios and Coco Puff or Trix - or some other cereal I don't want them to overload on the sugar with. That way it boost the grain and lessens the sugar. Whatever works I guess. Funny thing is now my husband wont eat one single cereal- he always mixes even when he was deployed.

onecuteladybug2
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:28 AM

I watched an episode of Unwrapped last night on the Food Network and they featured a place that specializes in serving all sorts of different ceral combos. It was call "Cereality."

TattedMommyof2
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Fruity Pebbles and Apple Jacks is the best.  

Or Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Apple Cheerios.  We mix cereal all the time.  lol.

lizmarie1975
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:35 AM

Quoting onecuteladybug2:

I watched an episode of Unwrapped last night on the Food Network and they featured a place that specializes in serving all sorts of different ceral combos. It was call "Cereality."

I remember that episode!  Apparently, my daughter got this idea from a little girl at her daycare. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)