• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SCHOOL..........

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:39 AM
  • 4 Replies

started today for 2 of my kids,my son is in 6 th supposed to be 7th, he loves to sleep till noon,he got up today with no problem so i was happy, and my baby is in 1st,she looked sad on the bus,but i know she will be ok,she is just nervous,my other one starts 9th on the 2nd and my oldest is going for her ged in oct,i took the day off from school so i could see them off,they grow up way too fast,sometimes i wish they would stay small.the summer went quick,we went to the beach on sunday,they had fun.now to get some cleaning done,i can steam vac the rugs without anyone walking on them

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:55 AM

school bus

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

snoopy21276
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:00 AM

awww it is hard when the baby goes LOL. .last year my 3 and 4 year old left on the same day for preschool! rode the bus and everything.. i cried the first half hour then realized i had the house to myself for the first time in 5 years! woootwoot

excougarmama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:02 AM

Here's a kick in the pants for you. I have an 8th grader and a newborn. DD#1 will graduate May 2014 and DD#2 will start Kindergarden Sept. 2014

LOL

tanijala
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Quoting excougarmama:

Here's a kick in the pants for you. I have an 8th grader and a newborn. DD#1 will graduate May 2014 and DD#2 will start Kindergarden Sept. 2014

LOL

THATS A BIG AGE DIFFERENCE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)