Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

These turned out awesome...(pix)

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:44 AM
  • 35 Replies

I have waited all summer for these to bloom. So this morning when I went out on my back porch they had two huge flowers on them. Funny thing is, I can't actually remember what kind these are. LOL I don't normally have a green thumb, but maybe that's changing.

Paulathcat043.gif Animated Animals image by Keefers_animatedbackgroundbutterflies.gif animated butterfly image by autumnbreeze_2006

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:59 AM

little flower

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

excougarmama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:00 AM

They are really really beautiful!

MommyAnnaBanana
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:00 AM

The name is on the tip of my tongue.  Sadly it will stay there until I have more coffee.  Lovely flowers, I think the color is gorgeous.

mommyannabanana

TMarie84
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:01 AM

I believe those are morning glories and they are very pretty. :)

LaPaBa
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:02 AM

Is it perennials? or something, shoot, I know I've planted daisies when I planted these. But the daisies haven't bloomed yet.

Quoting MommyAnnaBanana:

The name is on the tip of my tongue.  Sadly it will stay there until I have more coffee.  Lovely flowers, I think the color is gorgeous.

Paulathcat043.gif Animated Animals image by Keefers_animatedbackgroundbutterflies.gif animated butterfly image by autumnbreeze_2006

LaPaBa
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:03 AM

I think you're right! :D

Quoting TMarie84:

NavyWifey122305

Very pretty !!!! I would love to have something like that to see in the morning, I cant keep plants alive...i even had a cactus and killed that LOL

when I was pregnant with my son my hubby got me a fish and a plant and told me to practice feeding them and keeping them alive so when our son came he wouldnt worry ( he was deploying)  well my son is still alive but the plant and fish didnt last long LMAO.... I told him " Xavier (our son) makes noise so i cant forget about him" hahaha

mommyof4138

I think they are Morning Glories! The pic made my day, they are my favorite flower, thank you!!!

MommyAnnaBanana
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:04 AM

She is!  That was going to bother me the rest of the day.  Thanks Marie.

Quoting LaPaBa:

I think you're right! :D

Quoting TMarie84:

mommyannabanana

LaPaBa
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:05 AM

Correct they are morning glories, since I am still half asleep, wasn't thinking too clearly. Glad someone above us mentioned it. hahaha I sure wasn't expecting to see them be so big when they bloomed. i love it, i will plant more of them next spring.

Quoting mommyof4138:

I think they are Morning Glories! The pic made my day, they are my favorite flower, thank you!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)