Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Freshbeat Band

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:54 AM
  • 15 Replies

Are those kids really singing?  Or are other people singing while they lip synch the lyrics?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
s.t.e.p.h
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:55 AM

No clue..but I know that its the first thing my kids asked for this morning when we got up. We're watching them already..on the dvr.

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.
wedding web site

MommaLaura
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:56 AM

i saw that show yesterday. i had never seen it before. i think they are singing. but im not sure.

YorkEricaL
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:58 AM

I have no idea..but my daughter LOVES them! Im glad I recorded it because she wanted to watch it like 3 times yesterday! She gets up and sings and dances with them..SOOOOO cute!!

aidensema
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:07 AM

i recorded it but havent watched it yet. is it any good? is it bareable to watch?! im kind of scared to put it on!

LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:59 AM

I have no clue I dvr for my son since we was napping and he really didn't care for the show. If they are singing and dancing my son will clapping, smile and laugh but if there are not doing anything my son wants nothing to do with the show.

abbynzachsmommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:01 AM

I dont really know. We watched it yesterday and there were parts where it looked like they were singing and parts (like the big group number) where it was obvious they were lip syncing. so IDK

navy     Lovin my Sailor!!!

Pregnant with baby #3? join us! ~ Pregnant again!...baby#3

Want to connect with other Navy wives? Check us out! ~ Navy Wives

zianneaaliyah
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:02 AM

They're probably lip syncing their own synced voices.

Sylvia06
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM

im not sure. All i know is that my 2 year old son LOVES THEM!! he knows seriously like all the dance moves. Before the show came out we DVR'd all the songs for him. and he would watch them over and over learning the moves. hes smart for a 2 year old..lol

mamaoftwins9197
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM

I don't think they're kids...LOL...they look my age...late 20's, early 30's.  They probably recorded the tracks and then lip-sync on the show.

mamaoftwins9197
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:06 AM

No one saw it before yesterday...LOL...it was the world premiere.

Quoting MommaLaura:

i saw that show yesterday. i had never seen it before. i think they are singing. but im not sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)