• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think when you see a younger woman with an older man?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:54 AM
  • 79 Replies

What do you think of a woman with a man 10, 15, or more years older?

ramadan mubarak

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetiepea22
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:57 AM

my sons grandmother is 35 and her new husband is 70 something and he is very famous and they just got married on stage at woodstock and she is nothing but a gold digger. she is so concieted and materialistic it is not even funny. in a normal case it is there buisness but in this case i am totally against it but i guess i just have strong feelings

"One must live, not only exist; he must do, not merely be; he must grow, not just vegetate.
We must use our talents in behalf of our fellowmen rather than burying them in the tomb of a self-centered life."

savannahnhi

Never really paid attention to it.  My husband is 10 years older than me. 

kamsmw

My DH is nearly 12 years older than me, so I don't think anything of it, other than our maturity levels were an even keel when we met 10+ years ago!

I never really dated anyone my age or younger....just not my type, I guess.

Jayda1980

What do I think? NOTHING!

I am 10.5 years younger then my DB..MOST people don't even realize it!   

If they are happy then that is all that matters!

inlove.jpg Me and DB picture by ProudArmyGF2006

Jayda1980
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Quoting kamsmw:

My DH is nearly 12 years older than me, so I don't think anything of it, other than our maturity levels were an even keel when we met 10+ years ago!

I never really dated anyone my age or younger....just not my type, I guess.

I am the same way...

inlove.jpg Me and DB picture by ProudArmyGF2006

NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Never really thought about it. I always thought as age is just a number and you shouldnt let a number come between love.

FannieOakley
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:00 AM

For someone I don't personally know, nothing really.  I can say when it comes to my dad and his wife; yep...she's a gold digger. 

AngelicaRenee
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:01 AM

It's not for me. but my step mom is 21 years younger than my dad. And two of my brothers are actually older than her. And I have a friend who is married to a guy who is about 21 years older than her as well. They're happy so who am I to judge them?

childofjehovah

I do not think anything of it. I am 41 and my husband is 27. We have a beautiful 1 year old daughter and life is good. We love each other and we have had our issues but what married couple does'nt?

TattedMommyof2

Most of the time I don't really think much of it.  But if the girl looks REALLY young, like 17 or 18 years old and the guy looks like he's in his 40s or 50s, I think the dude is a big time pervert.  And sometimes you can just really tell that the woman is a gold digger.  If she's covered in jewels and done up to the max and the guy is knockin' on death's door.  But for the most part, I don't think anything about it.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)