Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yorkie Puppy.....GOT ONE!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:56 AM
  • 8 Replies

Well, I posted a thing yesterday asking about them.  While I was asking questions, my husband was out getting one, for my anniv. present!

We've done our research....and that's why I asked other ppl's opinions....just to see what they thought.  I don't mind if they are needy, we want a dog to be our best friend....not to just lay around and be boring :) I'm so happy he got it!!  Here's a few pics :)

And he LOVES my daughter!!  The first time he ran around the house and wagged his tail was when she got up from her nap :) He just loves her.....I just gotta watch her around him so she doesn't squeeze him.  We decided to name him Titan.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TattedMommyof2
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:57 AM

He's cute! 

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:00 AM

happy

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Xstitchinmom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:10 AM

Awwww...too cute:)

Michele

cafemomaddict.gif picture by Michele34_photo

Schleetle
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Oh he is too adorable, and looks so cute playing with your DD (shes also very cute!).

Pregnancy Ticker

Michelle2080
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:13 AM

OMG, adorable!  

Double.L
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Aww so cute, looks just like mine as a puppy!  Yes, yorkies are hard to house train, and mine drives me crazy with the hyperness, the neediness and a million other annoying little dog qualities but I wouldn't trade her for anything. Yorkies give unconditional love!

He's my star....and I'm his sky....

ArmyWifey4907
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:28 AM

He is so cute!!!  Makes me miss mine :(  When I was growing up we got a female Yorkie from my uncle, then my mom went out and bought a male Yorkie for me for my birthday.  He died about 5 years ago :(

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:29 AM

He's a cutie!

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)