Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh My Goodness!!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:18 AM
  • 0 Replies

I was watching the news and saw a woman's face and was like "I know that girl" and when they said her name....I was sure of it...

It really upsets me but doesn't surprise me one bit. I use to work with this girl. Actually we went to highschool together and she dropped out. A few years later she gets a job at the childcare center where I was working. She worked in the classroom with me  with 4 year olds until she DEMANDED to be Lead Teacher of the 2 year olds. She really was not teacher material as she was so involved in herself and the fathers of the children. I don't know if she quit or was fired, but she left the center. She's been seen with other men besides her husband and drunk in public other times.  I really hope the kids are ok.

Henrico mother of two charged 08/24/09 6:28 PM Henrico County police have arrested a Highland Springs woman on drug, alcohol, and neglect charges. Police allege that Melissa Ann Getchell, 28, of the 500 block of East Beal Street was with her two children, 10 and 8, Friday afternoon when employees at a CVS store on East Nine Mile Road called police. Getchell was charged with neglect, being drunk in public and possession of a controlled substance, according to arrest reports. She was “nodding out” and failed several sobriety tests, according to police.

All I have, all I am, all I ever will be, is because of you, Lord! I am crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live. Jesus Christ now lives in me! I am a 100% pro-life, wife, church goin Christian, choir singin, recyclin, natural products usin, vaccinatin, non co-sleepin, CIO method usin, soy milk drinkin, organic milk givin, coffee drinkin, dog lovin, schedule stickin to, vitamin givin/takin, soy candle burnin, as Green as I can get, TTC #2, WAHM.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)