Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and DH left me last night....

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:26 AM
  • 9 Replies

....to go to the field for 10 days (he's military).

So, it's just me and the dog (and the little guy in my belly) until next Friday.

The house is pretty quiet.....

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
amber_1024
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:27 AM
Enjoy the quite hun! Eat whatever, sleep whenever, and take a nice long bubble bath.. LOL
tiffe88
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Have fun! *hugs*

toddler boy
Chris & Tiffany          Aiden James         Diesel

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:29 AM

haha...I plan on it....well, maybe not the bubble bath part (I wont be able to get out of the tub on my own....lol)

Quoting amber_1024:

Enjoy the quite hun! Eat whatever, sleep whenever, and take a nice long bubble bath.. LOL

amanibani1
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:34 AM

Get as much rest as possible, you're gonna need it!!!

mamashuUSMC
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Enjoy the quiet!  ;)

Those 10 days are going to fly by!

marinesI love my Marine ♥

bellusamor
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I know the feeling... My husband is in the military too!!! Take the time to do little things for yourself. Prep the babies room and get your bag ready. Lay in bed all day and watch movies. Go get a pedicure so you have pretty feet for delivery. My husband sent me to the spa when he left for the field. It makes me feel better and it is our little ritual. Plus it gives me something to look forward to when he leaves. This way when he is gone I have something to take my mind off of it. Enjoy the quiet time!!!

~ Erin ~

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:43 AM

well, I was going to take this time to set up the baby room, but we aren't getting the crib until he gets back...so I am just going to try to arrange everything so all I have to do is fit the crib in. I am also going to attempt to wash all the clothes and stuff....

Quoting bellusamor:

I know the feeling... My husband is in the military too!!! Take the time to do little things for yourself. Prep the babies room and get your bag ready. Lay in bed all day and watch movies. Go get a pedicure so you have pretty feet for delivery. My husband sent me to the spa when he left for the field. It makes me feel better and it is our little ritual. Plus it gives me something to look forward to when he leaves. This way when he is gone I have something to take my mind off of it. Enjoy the quiet time!!!

z_padslove
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:19 AM

enjoy your time mine just got back from pathfinder for two weeks and it was me a 22 month old a 4 months old and a 12 year old ya missed his help alot but at least you are able to keep track of your little one  for now lol

tell hubby thanks

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:26 AM

wow, you had your hands full....

Quoting z_padslove:

enjoy your time mine just got back from pathfinder for two weeks and it was me a 22 month old a 4 months old and a 12 year old ya missed his help alot but at least you are able to keep track of your little one  for now lol

tell hubby thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)