• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hair dryers

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM
  • 8 Replies

How long does your blow dryer last?  For some reason, when I use mine on a daily basis, I always burn it out after a couple of months. 

If you've got a great one that's lasted quite some time, after regular use, what brand is it?  I'm going to go buy another one tomorrow and would love some recommendations.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Ive had mine for about 9 years and its lasted me all this time. 

<3 Aubri Stacia & Tyler Joseph <3

Leahmaria7981
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:46 AM

I have a Revlon that I've had for about 6 years now. Still works as good as the day I bought it, and I use it everyday as well.

Ilovesnickers
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:49 AM

My husband bought me a Conair Ion Shine.  I've had it for over a year I think and I really like it. It has quite a few attachments that come with it but I only ever use the diffuser (?) and thats rarely.

lizmarie1975
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Quoting TJP_ASP_MOMMY:

Ive had mine for about 9 years and its lasted me all this time. 

What brand is it?

lizmarie1975
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:50 AM

Quoting Leahmaria7981:

I have a Revlon that I've had for about 6 years now. Still works as good as the day I bought it, and I use it everyday as well.

I've got a Revlon too and it didn't last very long.  The highest power isn't very high and the cool setting doesn't work.  I dry my hair upside down...maybe my hair is falling into the dryer and causing damage.

Ugh...

lizmarie1975
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Quoting Ilovesnickers:

My husband bought me a Conair Ion Shine.  I've had it for over a year I think and I really like it. It has quite a few attachments that come with it but I only ever use the diffuser (?) and thats rarely.

I would never use the diffuser on my own hair but on my daughter I would, if necessary.  I'll check this one out tomorrow.  Thanks!

sarahbell811
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:52 AM

I have a Conair Ionic...had it for about 4 or 5 years now and it's still going strong. I use it pretty much every day

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

pregnancy calendar

ktwister
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:53 AM

I have a Babyliss hair dryer. I got it off Amazon.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)