Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could keep him in you prays and thoughts.Thank you.

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:20 AM
  • 4 Replies

I made a post Sunday that my 7 week old nephew  was here at my house on my grandmas bed he stopped breathing and turn blue when EMT  took him to the hospital he was crying  but he did not look good.They  life-fighting him to Akron children's hospital to keep an eye on him so far the test was coming back ok then out a no where he gets a fever and they run more test not sure what test but they are finding more and more wrong with him they found blood or fluid on this brain not sure what it is yet there are getting ready to do an MRI.And the doctor said that he was in a lot of pain they think he has been in pain since the day he was born.He never like being touched.I don't know what I will do if some thing happens to him I love him like one of my own I want to be up there with him and my sister but I just started my job.The doctor said the he is looking at a min. of a month stay.If you please could keep him in your prays and thoughts.Thank you.This is my nephew Cason.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
zbee
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:29 AM

I pray your nephew will be well. I'm sure this is very hard on you and the family. 

MsLouise
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:31 AM

you and your whole family are in our prayers!

I'm a spanking, time out using. bed time prayers hugs and kisses, book reading nursery songs singing mommy of 2 beautiful boys. I'm a stand by my man, proud, does what ever I can to help him ARMY MP wifey. I love my life and my family more than anything! I can't stand it when ppl who are not around me and my family think they have the right and reposibilty to tell me I am raising my family wrong. Unless I ask I don't care what you think of my life.

FaithandHarmony
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Quoting zbee:

mommyoftwo103
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Will pray for him and his family ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)