• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Hurt my Baby !!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:27 AM
  • 17 Replies

DD was playing in the living room,  I walked into the kitchen..( you can see the living room form the kitchen).  Open the fridge got a drink out, turn around and trip over my baby.. I landed on her poor leg and she cried out in pain...I too got hurt because i tried not to land on her, so i ended up with skin knees.

I can't belive i Hurt her like that, i can't belive i did not hear her coming into the kitchen.

I feel so bad that i did hurt her.crying

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:28 AM

Aw!

Accidents happen! You didn't do it on purpose. Poor baby, I am sure she is fine.

momoftwogrls08
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:30 AM

POOR MOMMA...IM SURE SHE KNOWS YOU DIDNT MEAN TOO...**HUGS**

snoopy21276
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:31 AM

we all have those moments. .here is my big oopsie moment as a mom. .i was holding dd  she was about 6 weeks old and bent over to pick up my ds who was 16 months.. she squimed and fell out of my grip! i cried for 2 hours! she was fine.. kids are durable.. but i had so much guilt!

TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Awww I know how you feel...I stepped on my 1 year olds bare foot last night when I still had my sneakers on = (. 

<3 Aubri Stacia & Tyler Joseph <3

DaisyAg2003
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:32 AM

I trip over my kids ALL The time!  Especially the baby because she sneaks up behind me, so when I turn around, she falls down!

MommyAnnaBanana

Accidents happen hun!  I hope your day goes a little better from here.

mommyannabanana

CrozCryz

Aw!!  *hugs*

It happens to the best of us... just like with cats, they're so little you don't see them there until it's too late. 

mommyoftwo103
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Opsie.. woopsie... don't feel bad mommy, accident happens. :)

amber_1024
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:33 AM
Aww.. Momma it happens to the best of us. My daughter always sneaks up behind me or her dad, and as we turn around we knock her down.
shis_mama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Aww..dont feel bad. I trip over my DD and the stupid dog at least 100 times a day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)