Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI-bleeding after sex

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:37 AM
  • 4 Replies

DH and I have only had sex twice since last thursday(he has shingles and I have a cold.lol) But both times  Ihad noticed after I went to the bathroom I had a little blood on the paper and mixed in with his "stuff" tha thad been on me.I dont know what it could be.I am on the bc pill but havent taken teh pill since  friday,could it be that? And last night he said he felt something in there when we were having sex.It didnt hurt.When I am on top sometimes I feel when he hits my cervix but this wasnt that bc I couldnt fel it and he wasnt deep at the time.Any ideas? Remeber I said TMI>

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lindasmama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:03 AM

bump

petersgal
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:07 AM

I actually went through something similar a few weeks ago -  I called my dr and they had me come in, but mine ended up being a lot of blood and i was just having a 2nd period.

However, you SHOULD call your dr and chat with a nurse b/c bleeding a little after sex isn't usually a good thing.  If you google it there is some info on medical websites of the different things it could be, but those just freaked me out.  If I were you I would call your doctor... it could be something simple like your vaginal lining or cervix got slightly scratched, or it could be more serious.

Cafe GroupAdmin
Happy autumn!
Thursday at 11:45 PM
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:19 AM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

medical questions

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Lindasmama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:31 AM

okay.thanks.Im on an antibiotic also, kins.Maybe could be that.

Quoting petersgal:

I actually went through something similar a few weeks ago -  I called my dr and they had me come in, but mine ended up being a lot of blood and i was just having a 2nd period.

However, you SHOULD call your dr and chat with a nurse b/c bleeding a little after sex isn't usually a good thing.  If you google it there is some info on medical websites of the different things it could be, but those just freaked me out.  If I were you I would call your doctor... it could be something simple like your vaginal lining or cervix got slightly scratched, or it could be more serious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)