Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Silly Silly children!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:50 AM
  • 3 Replies

So out of the blue yesterday I used the word daps. It's a slang term for a hello in a sense. Bumping of the fists with a friend LOL. So now my 2.5 y/o dd comes up to me with her fist ready and tells me, gimme daps! LOL, too funny.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Yey! lol I just taught my DD high five... so now she runs around to everyone in the room and asks for a "high fise"! You have to give her one too... or she will just stand there and ask until you do! lol Gotta love em! 

cmb121906
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Quoting tairakittie:

Yey! lol I just taught my DD high five... so now she runs around to everyone in the room and asks for a "high fise"! You have to give her one too... or she will just stand there and ask until you do! lol Gotta love em! 

Kids do the silliest things!!

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown!

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:15 AM

lol,kids are silly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)