Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DRAMA OVER HERE!!!! OPEN ME!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:58 AM
  • 17 Replies

KIDDING!!! I needed to get your attention somehow....

So, I am semi-working on a baby scrapbook. Are there any good websites that have the information that you fill out for a baby book? (i.e. thoughts while pregnant, doctor name, about mommy, about daddy, etc.).

I would just get a baby book, but they really dont have a good selection here and I already have all the stuff for a scrapbook.

Thanks in advance!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lcappytan05
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:04 AM
aelopez
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:06 AM

I actually have 2 baby books. My last one was a more modern one. If you'd like I can go through it and write out the headings and what not on what they use in the books.

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:08 AM

that would be wonderful if you wanted to take the time to do that!!! I would appreciate it!

Quoting aelopez:

I actually have 2 baby books. My last one was a more modern one. If you'd like I can go through it and write out the headings and what not on what they use in the books.

aelopez
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:08 AM

sure not a prob. Give me a few and I will write out whats in there. And send it to you in a message

Quoting lcappytan05:

that would be wonderful if you wanted to take the time to do that!!! I would appreciate it!

Quoting aelopez:

tairakittie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I didnt do a baby book, but my mom did so im no help lol.

I cant wait to see this baby of yours! Im sitting over here waiting for YOU to have YOUR baby like its mine or something lmao. You got two months before I take a trip over to Germany and make you have your baby! =) 

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:11 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

well, about 7 weeks to go, but I have this strong feeling that he is going to come on October 7th (8 days before my due date)....don't ask me why, but I have been dreaming about it and he is measuring about a week big....so about 6 or 7 weeks....baby gift

Quoting tairakittie:

I cant wait to see this baby of yours! Im sitting over here waiting for YOU to have YOUR baby like its mine or something lmao. You got two months before I take a trip over to Germany and make you have your baby! =) 

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:12 AM

great! thank you so much!

Quoting aelopez:

sure not a prob. Give me a few and I will write out whats in there. And send it to you in a message

Quoting lcappytan05:

Quoting aelopez:

StephanieC86
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:13 AM

He will arrive on October 8th, and be my bestfriend, cause hes born on my birthday!! baby gift

Quoting lcappytan05:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

well, about 7 weeks to go, but I have this strong feeling that he is going to come on October 7th (8 days before my due date)....don't ask me why, but I have been dreaming about it and he is measuring about a week big....so about 6 or 7 weeks....baby gift

Quoting tairakittie:

desi_dylan_bri
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:15 AM

google, "The Story of Me" its the most awesome and elaborate baby book ever. i have one for all three of my sons. it not only goes up through 12th grade, but also up to 18 years! its very in depth and awesome. i'm going to give mine to my sons on their wedding day. i have saved everything! even the key to the houses we lived in when each was born. i'm a fanatic. lol. but its by far the best baby book i have ever come across. i think you can find it at www.myperfectmemories.com  you can customize it with their name and everything. : )

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:18 AM

lol....we were kind of hoping he would come on the 13th because that was mine and DH's anniversary before we got married (while we were dating) but my cousin didnt want that to happen because that is HIS birthday...but my due date is  his parents' anniversary....so, there's my life story....lol!

Quoting StephanieC86:

He will arrive on October 8th, and be my bestfriend, cause hes born on my birthday!! baby gift

Quoting lcappytan05:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quoting tairakittie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)