• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is it THIS time??? (way TMI) (piog)

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:02 AM
  • 1 Replies

So DH and I decided several months ago that we wanted to TTC, but I have had a lot of trouble with my cycles and ovulation due to the birth of my DD, and various birth controls.  However I have been off every form of BC for the whole summer, and I FINALLY FINALLY got a light period at the beginning of July, and then a real one at the end of July/beginning of August.  bbbuutttt, then, 3 days after my early August period ended (on Aug 3), I started again and got another one on Aug 6.  It lasted 4 days which is normal, so I was really hoping that my body was just sorting itself out and regulating.  I have been doing BBT, checking CM, and using OPKs to try and figure my cycle out, but none of those things ever showed ovulation EXCEPT for some slight egg white CM last week Thurs...

Well DH and I had sex last Tuesday, but not since just because we have been running around and visiting family, and I didn't think I was ovulating, so I wasnt' worried about it.  So now here it is, Aug 25... exactly one week after we had sex, and I got up this morning, went to the bathroom, and noticed a little bit of blood...

ARGH!  So now I don't know if my body is just being freaky and starting my THIRD period this month, in which case I need to go to the Dr, b/c that is NOT normal and I need to make sure everything is ok.  Ooorrrr... if it could possibly be implantation bleeding.  I have no way of knowing b/c my cycles have been SO screwed up since DD's birth last Sept.  I'm slightly crampy... but not overly, but no other signs of AF or implatation.  So now I don't know what to do.  I am going to wait the day out and see what happens with the bleeding, but uuuugggghhhhh I hate playing this game of not knowing!

ok *sigh* vent over

p.s. just for more added stress :) today is my first day at my new job...

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:23 AM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

medical questions

Trying to Conceive

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)