Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 weeks pregnant and a little worried

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:07 AM
  • 3 Replies

so im 20 weeks and 3days pregnant. i now at 193lbs. when i went for my 1st appointment at like the beginning of may i was 198 or 199. last month when i went i was 194 and i just seem to be losing lbs. i do eat. i go to the doctor tomorrow so i will ask her. what i find even more wierd is that 2 weeks ago i was 195.5lbs  i just hope its safe and that the baby is ok.

pregnancy

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kgsharber
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Every pregnancy is differnt. I would put my $$ on you gaining all of your weight towards to the end of your pregnancy. With my first I gained no weight until about 30 weeks. From 30-38 weeks I put on 28 lbs!  

desi_dylan_bri
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:11 AM

i wouldnt worry at all. i've known women that have lost weight the whole pregnancy up until the last month or so. i've also known women that only put on 5 or so lbs altogether. (lucky bitches!lol) are you feeling movement? if so i'm sure the baby is just fine. he/she is just taking alot out of mommy. thats the good thing about our pregnant bodies. it will always take care of the baby first. or rather, the baby will take what it needs rather you like it or not!

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:24 AM

stork

Hi,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

You may also want to post on some of CafeMom's pregnancy groups!

Click on this Newcomers Club link to find PREGNANCY Info On CafeMom!

Best wishes!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)