Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dd's first day of Jr. High today :(....pix included

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:10 AM
  • 11 Replies

Here is my baby girl ready for her first day of middle school.  She was so nervous and excited at the same time.  She said "Mom, my belly is full of butterflies."  I was nervous for her!! I added a few pix of beautiful daughter....Feel free to share pix of your babies on their first day!!!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MOM22QTS
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:12 AM

aww..sweet.

she is really pretty. this is a fun time for her. i hope she does well in school! 

excougarmama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:21 AM

This is my 8th grader last Wednesday her first day of school.

Cinderelly628
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Aww my little one isn't in school yet, but my nephew just started Jr. High too.. They grow up so fast. sad

Lilypie - (gXbo)

marilyn623
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:23 AM

first day hasn't come yet, but dd starts preschool in just a few short weeks  :'(

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:25 AM

little flower

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

feralkitten
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:32 AM

my step daughter 6 ( lives with me 24/7)starting primery 2 i dono what that would be on us schools

my step son starting primery 4 he 8 ( also lives with me 24/7)

Xstitchinmom
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:55 AM

My ds just started middle school last week. Here's a pic of ds and dd (she's in 8th grade). As you can see, they don't look very excited lol!

Michele

cafemomaddict.gif picture by Michele34_photo

bluesky51201
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:09 PM

How exciting!!!!  My oldest started first grade yesterday and my baby starts pre-K this afternoon.  I've gotta unload the camera.  I hope your daughter has a wonderful first day!

TaraJJones
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:13 PM

She is too cute!! This is my daughter (first day of Kindergarten) and my son (first day of 2nd grade) last week when they started school :0)

Shanni928
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:20 PM

WOW she is so pretty!  Wish her all the best of luck in middle school from CafeMom!  She looks genuinely happy and excited...  She is glowing.  I love her glasses - very cool! 

Quoting mrs.hartman05:

Here is my baby girl ready for her first day of middle school.  She was so nervous and excited at the same time.  She said "Mom, my belly is full of butterflies."  I was nervous for her!! I added a few pix of beautiful daughter....Feel free to share pix of your babies on their first day!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)