• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need opinions please :) NEW ONE

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:26 AM
  • 12 Replies

OK... the first diaper cake didnt seem to sit well with you ladies :) so heres the new one :) Its not so girly... but since we're broke, I just went around the house looking for things to decorate it with LOL i used the fabric i was making his diapers with LOL SO be honest, and tell it like it is... is it too busy? ugly? perfect? whatever. my feelings wont be hurt, i promise LOL

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2Two4Now
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:27 AM

I think it's a little too busy.. I don't see any real focus point so my eyes go everywhere..!

mom08432
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:29 AM

I like it I think it is very creative. lol. Good job you are a good one because aint no way in hell I could have pulled that off.

kgsharber
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:29 AM

I would take some of the lotions & washes off. It has too much "stuff" 

grammarpolice
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Something like this is more my style:

USMCBride08
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Quoting kgsharber:

I would take some of the lotions & washes off. It has too much "stuff" 

LOL the first one i did was too "plain" LOL theres not that much i dont think LOL but i can take the big stuff off LOL im probably gonna take the clothes/washcloths off and put them in the box LOL this girl is getting TONS lol

proud 20 year old mommy to the love of my life Wyatt, born 01.08.09 and totally in love to my Marine Patrick since 01.10.08

USMCBride08
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:10 PM

bump!!! 

grammarpolice
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:43 PM

How about something like this:

Simple and clean lined. What is all that "stuff" all over yours? A tiny loose packet of Balmex?? Honestly, that looks like something leftover from the giveaway diaper bag you got when you had YOUR child. Hope that's not offensive, because that's my gut reaction and the truth.  Loose pacifiers? The smile face thing wearing the baby hat looks like something someone won in a carnival. "Class" it up, is my suggestion!

USMCBride08
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Wow... you dont think i got you didnt like it the first time? You felt the need to reiterate that its cheap and trashy? Nice..Forgive me for not being able to afford to buy actual sizes of things she MAY not even use. We barely make ends meet around here, and you're getting onto me about how cheap it looks? Personally, i thought it was cute, especially since her whole "theme" is jungle. And FYI that "carnival" toy is actually a crib toy. You tye it on and pull the cord and it plays music....

At least your not the one its for.... Because last time i checked, gifts were admired for the THOUGHT behind it, not how much was spent.

Quoting grammarpolice:

How about something like this:

Simple and clean lined. What is all that "stuff" all over yours? A tiny loose packet of Balmex?? Honestly, that looks like something leftover from the giveaway diaper bag you got when you had YOUR child. Hope that's not offensive, because that's my gut reaction and the truth.  Loose pacifiers? The smile face thing wearing the baby hat looks like something someone won in a carnival. "Class" it up, is my suggestion!

savannahnhi
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:28 PM

hun, i think it is perfect.  It is from your heart,

Michellemom372
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:29 PM

i think its cute but theres to much stuff on it

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)