• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scrapbooking print outs, cheap !!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:42 AM
  • 0 Replies

Scrapbooking, forget staples or office depot for the print out, they are pricey !!!  They wanted almost $50 for a double sided color print out with a spiral bound book (like a notebook).

I went to lulu , it is a publishing company and got a double sided color print out , but it looks like a real paperback book for $22.  If I wanted I could of got a hard cover for $35.

And you can publish it to friends and family so they can get thier own if they want it, how cool is that !!!  So, excited, wanted to share.  I can't wait for mine to come in.

www.lulu.com

It is easy, all you have to have is a program that converts it over to a pdf.  I use scrapbook max, but I am sure there are other programs out there.  Scrapbook, just change your page settings to 8x11.  But lulu, accepts other sizes, just got to look around to see what you want.  Upload it and it does the rest for you.  Tahes about 10 mins and wala, you are an author. cool.

Lilypie Lilypie

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)