• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ideas for things to sell

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:55 AM
  • 7 Replies

ok, we need like 100 to 150 asap, I am trying to think of things to sell, if you needed money fast, what would you sell

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mover
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:57 AM

I sell stuff on Ebay that dd has outgrown and are in good condition.

isra1986
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:58 AM

If I had to sell something, it would be DH's IPhone, the TV, one of the cmputers, DD's old toys and clothes (Those need to be sold anyway, lol. I am too sentimental!) Steam mop, entertainment center.

ramadan mubarak

burch731
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:00 PM

old baby stuff that is no longer in use (clothes, swing, bouncer, crib, pack & play) any un-used furniture, electronics, I would place any of these things on craigslist for a decent price & they should go quickly. 

mamaleah17
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:01 PM

Quoting Mover:

I sell stuff on Ebay that dd has outgrown and are in good condition.

AVON_Mama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:09 PM

If it is an emergency and you need it ASAP how about a pawn shop of things you can pawn for that amount and you can pay it back and still get the stuff back. Just a thought. As for selling really anything extra you have. Kitchen items, baby items and mens things like hunting fishing items sell well in a yard sale. Home decor things and bedding sets, sets of dishes if you have extras, clothes sometimes do well, yard items like mowers, weed eaters and such sell.

RmeWifey01
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:20 PM

If you have more than 1 t.v., dvd player, dvd movies that you no longer watch (i usually get about $5-8 ea.for those), any jewelry you don't wear anymore. Also clothing ......baby sizes to adult sizes, shoes, winter coats that have been outgrown (look in your phone book for CONSIGNMENT shops). Also any furniture you no longer have use for.

blondie7221
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:33 PM

where do you sell movies at, i have lots, and called a pawn shop and they told me 50 cents each, wtf

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)