• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Concert tonight...my hubby is too cute

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:01 PM
  • 11 Replies

So Im taking my sister and odlest son (7) to see the Jonas Brothers tonight...lol.  We got beach balls and glow sticks yesterday and my sister burned a Jonas Brothers mix cd to listen to on the way there.  I am sucha planner...anyway, I woke up this morning and my hubby left a bag on the table and a note that said.."Thought you would need thse more than the glowsticks..love u!"...it was ear plugs...lmao.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momo3lilladies
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Haha that's funny! 

jjessers
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:03 PM

ROFLMAO!!

That's AWSOME! 

diane-b
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:04 PM

GOOD ONE!way to goHUBBY......

NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:06 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Funny thing is he is right you will probably need them more then anything, for your own sanity LOL

mandalouwhotn
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I know!  I was watching the news last night and they were saying the decibel levels from the screaming girls is outrageous....Im just glad he wanted to go to his one and not Miley Cyrus...lol....IDK if I could ahve done that!

Quoting NavyWifey122305:

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Funny thing is he is right you will probably need them more then anything, for your own sanity LOL

mamaleah17
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:07 PM

laughingHe is probably right! Have fun! My DD and DS would be so jealous!

alwaysyoung
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Quoting diane-b:

GOOD ONE!way to goHUBBY......

Ziggy-Stardust
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:10 PM

My 'friend' (14) just went to Jonas Brother and I guess there are so many screaming girls you cant even hear the music.. you'll need those ear plugs.. have fun, what a great treat for your daughter and sister!

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

so.this.is.love
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Your husband is a very smart man.  I took my daughter to see the Jonas Brothers in January and the screaming that took place at that concert is beyond anything I could ever begin to describe.  I have NEVER, in my entire life, heard that kind of noise.  I don't know how any of those little girls were able to talk afterwards.  And I don't know how I didn't come home permanently deaf...LOL!

That is the sweetest thing.  It sounds like you have yourself a very caring and good husband!

Have fun at the concert! 

so.this.is.love
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:14 PM

It is insane.  You will never hear that kind of screaming ever again the rest of your life...I can guarantee that.  LOL!  It is LOUD!

Quoting mandalouwhotn:

I know!  I was watching the news last night and they were saying the decibel levels from the screaming girls is outrageous....Im just glad he wanted to go to his one and not Miley Cyrus...lol....IDK if I could ahve done that!

Quoting NavyWifey122305:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)