Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

edited!!!!!kinda a spinoff!! do u think it is ok to raise a child in an apartment?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:18 PM
  • 197 Replies

title says it i just wanna know if u think it is wrong to raise a child in an apartment?  i personally dont  just wanna know what u ladies think            

k so for all of u who keep trying to bash me if u read my post right i said I  PERSONALLY DONT CARE   i have lived in many apartments and would again  i read a comment in another post where someone else said it was wrong and i couldnt believe someone else said that and i wanted to know if n e body else really thought it was wrong that someone else raised their kids in an apartment

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baseballmom01
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:19 PM

Why not?

LuvmySFSGT
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:20 PM

I wouldn't do it in an area where houses are available...but I don't think anything is "wrong" with it.

feralkitten

no as long as the child is loved and looked after and not having to sleep in mum and dads room passed 3 i think it don't matter where they live

luv2wahm

yes...there are people who think it's not ok?

family in the van

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:21 PM

I'd like to see the answers to this. Born and raised in NYC, that is how a majority of people are raised, nothing wrong with it at all.

ahsongbird
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:21 PM

I like apartments and dont see any problems with having kids in them, they're mini houses they come with everything u need and as long as ur not shoving 6 kids in a 2 bdrm apt. and actually have one big enough for ur family its great. I lived in one for my first year on my own and it was just fine.

3armycuties

Why wouldn't it be?

volmomof3

its a roof over there head! whats wrong with it? we lived in one and bought a houe this past summer.

samthecat001

omg

people are dumb

The book of the bible "Revelation" is really what will happen
should we anger Chuck Norris.

HeartofGold
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Yes I do think it is ok. In fact I have raised kids in both a house and an apartment. I think in the apartment they have more opportunities to become more social and they are less bored. In a house I found they were bored all the time and My son was lacking in the social skills department.

We just moved into an apartment 1 1/2 months ago after living in a house for 9 years and my son has grown socially tremendously in such a short amount of time. He has more room to play and lots of people to play with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the group owner of the following groups:

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

If one or more of my groups are of interest to you please click on the link above and join today....see ya there

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)