Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(kind of a spin off) ladies who like the older men!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

Okay im 20 and my hubby is 38 no we didnt know how old each other were when we met we just fell for each other. So i personally like older men b/c i have never seen guys my age as anything but children, I guess I had to grow up too soon b/c of having a kid at 16 plus i never had friends my age so ive always felt a lot older than i am i even caught myself thinking i was pervert b/c i looked at a guy on tv who was prbly a yr or two older than me and thought aww hes kinda cute. I just dont see guys my age as being adults IDK y really. Anyway what do u think attracts u to older men? Was it just a one time thing that stuck? Whats ur story? and has ur relationships with older men made u see ppl ur age differently or am i just weird?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ganfield_c
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:34 PM

i have always preferred older men. though my dh is 30 and im 26, there isnt much of a huge gap there. but LOL my neighbor is 40 and i could sit and stare at him all day long. hes tall, dark, tan, toned and HOT. i think cause older men mostly are more stable then younger men is what is more appealing, along with maturity. 

ahsongbird
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Stability i can see but my hubby still acts like a two year old most days LOL!

Quoting ganfield_c:

i have always preferred older men. though my dh is 30 and im 26, there isnt much of a huge gap there. but LOL my neighbor is 40 and i could sit and stare at him all day long. hes tall, dark, tan, toned and HOT. i think cause older men mostly are more stable then younger men is what is more appealing, along with maturity. 

Plopez
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:40 PM

IM 29 AND MY HUBBY IS GOING TO 43!! HE IS MY ROCK!!  

HybridMom27
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:42 PM

I'm 38, DH is 48.  I've always dated older guys since I started dating in the 7th grade!  I think once, in 8th grade, I went out with a 7th grader, but that was it.  Seriously!  All through high school and college I dated older men - often much older.  The oldest man I dated was when I was 21 and I was dating a 34 yr old.  I met DH when I was 24, we married when I was 28. 

Whenever people used to joke about our age difference (they don't usually anymore), I tell 'em that he acts five years younger than he is, and I act 10 years older, so in reality we don't mind that I'm older than he is!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)