Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help finding bedding

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:12 PM
  • 5 Replies

So, I want new bedding and just can't seem to find what I am looking for with the price I am willing to pay.  I want something with brown in it for sure.  Maybe some red.  I prefer the bedding set where everything comes together.  I have looked at Walmart, Target, JCPenney, Kohls, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  Where else could I look?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
audriesmommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:15 PM

I would look at Macys online.  Sometimes they have great sales.  I want the Tommy Bahama bedding and I have been looking to see if it is available.

LuvmySFSGT
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:16 PM
Overstock.com. Great prices...great customer service.
BoxerMomma
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Thanks.  I knew there were other places I could look.

Cafe GroupAdmin
Happy autumn!
Thursday at 11:45 PM
by Head Admin on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:30 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

RmeWifey01
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:11 PM

I'm so excited to be able to tell somebody this.....I know lame right? Anyhow, we got our bed stuff at Burlington Coat Factory/Baby Depot. Ours is brown, bronze, and aqua blue. It is king sized, and came with the comforter, bed skirt, 2 European pillow covers and then 2 decorative pillows all for $69. It is some sort of silky-rayon-type fabric with some faux suede. It's sooo pretty. I did not notice if they had brown and red but they DID have a deep burgandy w/gold. We also bought a set of brown striped Egyptian-cotton sheets for $30 to go with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)